Monster Turbines
Dec 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 16
Dec 8, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #3 of 16

Quote:
I ampositive I am getting these because they sound better than the beats tours and I just want to know where I could find them Cheap And Authentic

turbines, turbine golds or turbine coppers? BTW, if you're looking for the original ones, there have been a few popping up for ($60-65) on the heaf-fi classified section due to the amazon sale

Dec 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #4 of 16
Ok thanks guys
I saw one turbine ad for 65 but will probily just buy off amazon or ebay if he will let me return the product if its fake 
Do the turbine Golds and coppers have more bass than the regular ones?

Dec 8, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #5 of 16

Quote:

The golds are often described as "turbines on steroids," so yes. Don't know about the coppers though

Dec 8, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #6 of 16

Quote:
Ok thanks guys
I saw one turbine ad for 65 but will probily just buy off amazon or ebay if he will let me return the product if its fake 

the golds are regarded as the bassier of the three, the coppers are more balanced (still bassy) but clearer as well, the original turbines aren't considered in the same tier as the other two

Dec 8, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #8 of 16

Quote:
where could i find them 150 or cheaper

the coppers go for $220 from onecall.com (gotta give them a call, the MSRP is deceiving) $170 for the gold, and $149 for the turbine....spend $20 more for the golds...the better cabling, strain relief is worth it IMO

Dec 9, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #10 of 16

Quote:
is shows a price of 180 but the box dissapears and I am left trying to pay 270 which I will not do

oh...if you're talking about the turbine golds from onecall, the $180 is for the refurbs and $270 for the MSRP of the new in box turbines...you have to give them a call (or email) ask them for the lowest price, if they refuse to sell them for $170, send me a PM because I got the coppers for $220

James 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back