Monster Turbines vs Monster Turbine Pro Gold vs Monster Pro Copper
Jan 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

jacobap100

100+ Head-Fier
Its the final countdown I am positive I am getting some kind of turbines and I need help.
Questions???
1.Do the coppers have more bass than the regular turbines.
2.Do the golds have more bass than the regular turbines.

I listen to almost all hip-hop and rap and most at 320 kbps and my device is an iphone 4.
Which would be the best for me.

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #4 of 41

Quote:
Its the final countdown I am positive I am getting some kind of turbines and I need help.
Questions???
1.Do the coppers have more bass than the regular turbines.
2.Do the golds have more bass than the regular turbines.

I listen to almost all hip-hop and rap and most at 320 kbps and my device is an iphone 4.
Which would be the best for me.

if you want even more bass, go for the miles davis tributes, like the golds, but just as technically proficient as the coppers

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:13 AM Post #6 of 41

no doubt they look unique
Quote:
I dont know if I can afford them and plus the new ones are coming out. The trumpets and I will check in to those. I heard they had less bass than the golds

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #7 of 41
But if you use bass heavy phones to do your mixing you will end up with a mix that's bass light. The Coppers are less bass heavy than the Golds but they are already more bass heavy than most other IEMs, especially if you use foam or super tips.

Quote:
ok will they still work for mixing just gor logic studio from apple will they work for that stuff as well.
(never mind I already got the HD 380 lol)

Jan 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM Post #11 of 41
Jan 13, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #15 of 41

Quote:
I have the MTP and MTPG and the Gold are phenominal, but the MTP are about 80% of what the Golds are. The Gold is what you want.

I was just confused by this what is MTP i know what MTPG is 
also how do they compare to the studio in sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back