Monster Turbine Unboxed
Mar 26, 2009 at 2:35 AM Post #2 of 27
Nice package
wink.gif

Life is too short to listen to BAD headphones.

Mar 26, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #4 of 27
I guess monster felt the need to compensate for something with a bigger box maybe.
wink.gif

Mar 26, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #5 of 27
Yea i wasnt really amazed by the sound they have, i own the custom 3 so..the design in awesome they feel great but the wire is a downside, i wish they made it more like the shure wires, really heavy duty. but i have too say the bass is great, the highs are not so clear and i used them only for 3 minutes so i want to burn them in first and hopefully they will sound better. I have to say i really like the se115, i bought just to try and ended up keeping them. but we will see.

Mar 26, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #6 of 27
Well they are dynamic drivers, so hopefully it will see a burn in session in the near future.
wink.gif

Mar 26, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i don't mean comply tips. actually, i really did not like them with complies. i mean ety foamies that are much less dense and a bit more brittle. they have much more air in the construction and provide a wider, less oppressive sound.

where can i find those foams? thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrooveRite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know where I can get a good deal on the Turbines?

There are no deals, i looked everywhere. the current price you will find them is $149. i got mine from amazon.

Mar 26, 2009 at 7:11 AM Post #14 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by DTKZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You could try your luck with Ebay. There is the occasional person selling them at a really good price. I got mine for $118 including shipping. Or you could try here: Monster Cable MHTRBIE MHTRBIE TURBINE IN EAR H

$99.99 is quite a steal.

hmm 99.99 is tempting

has anyone bought from that site before?

the reviews dont look too good

Mar 26, 2009 at 7:31 AM Post #15 of 27
no just because i know amazon and i dont need to worry if i may need to return my product back to them i wont have any problems doing so. its still worth the extra money right now. i buy all my stuff thru amazon. even buy.com but they want you to pay shipping for returns..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back