Monster Turbine Pro Copper version difference
Jul 15, 2011 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

richgrohl

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I'm a old lurker of this forum and finally i decided to join in.
On this first post of mine i just like to know the difference between these Turbine copper pro's (see image below).
Because i recently bought one from amazon but sadly i got a defective pair and sent it back for replacement,
however i just noticed that the actual earphones that i received was the one on the LEFT
but i remembered seeing a different picture on the web before while i was still deciding to get this pair.
I noticed that the part of the end cable attached to the earphones are different. So for a second i thought i got a fake pair but seeing  this comparison of FAKE vs REAL thread i confirmed i got an authentic pair.
So my question is does anyone know the actual difference of these two besides their appearance. Thanks in advance

Jul 15, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #2 of 6
The left is the current version. The right is the early batch. Monster revised the strain relief design early this year, I think.

Jul 15, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
The left is the current version. The right is the early batch. Monster revised the strain relief design early this year, I think.

Guess that means I have the new one!
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #4 of 6
bump, can anyone confirm this?

I just got mine back from RMA and they look like the ones on the right. The strain relief looks more sturdy than the ones on the left IMO

Feb 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM Post #6 of 6
I originally had the ones from the left, also bought from the visions deal. Thats really strange that they would still have iems from the first batch 2-3 years later in warehouses/stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back