Monster Turbine dead after two months in and support does not reply? EDIT: Monster Support Sucks, do not buy.
Mar 2, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #49 of 60
Well to be fair after waiting fifty minutes last Thursday (?) I got through and the person told me my MTPG will be shipped out in 24-48 hours and I would get a notice. I got a notice this Tuesday, and I received them today. So it's not completely hopeless.

Mar 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #52 of 60
I have a question to those of you that RMA'ed through monster.

Do they provide a shipping label so you can just drop it off? 

Do you have to repackage everything back or do you just throw the IEM"s in any box w/ receipt and call it a day?

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #53 of 60

Quote:
I have a question to those of you that RMA'ed through monster.

Do they provide a shipping label so you can just drop it off? 

Do you have to repackage everything back or do you just throw the IEM"s in any box w/ receipt and call it a day?

When I did it I just printed what they sent in the email, took the tips off and tossed everything (copy of receipt, iems themselves, label they sent + description of problem) in an envelope.  

Paid for tracking, kept the box + cd + super tips and everything included with them (Miles David Tributes) - and about 2 weeks later a brand new, sealed set was waiting for me.  I now have doubles of everything upstairs taking up room (no, I won't send it to anybody).    

When you actually call, and follow the process on the warranty section of their website (not facebook), they can be very good.  

An hour wait time sucks, but that sometimes happens in adult life.  Atleast with these - you get brand new present waiting for you in a few weeks!!!!

Mar 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #54 of 60
I got in contact! By Golly, only took them a month....Also, they suck. I have to pay shipping and I get a item in return that does not have a warranty.  Remind me when I get them to sell them.

Mar 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #55 of 60

Quote:
I got in contact! By Golly, only took them a month....Also, they suck. I have to pay shipping and I get a item in return that does not have a warranty.  Remind me when I get them to sell them.

Why the one you get don't have warranty? I have sent my Monster Pro Coppers twice already. About once a year. The lifetime warranty never expires as long as it is a manufacturer defect and you purchased them from an approved vendor. The only warranty that expires is the one time when it is your fault that you break them on purpose or by accident like if you toss them in the washer for example. That at fault one is only a one time use.

Mar 7, 2012 at 6:39 AM Post #59 of 60

Quote:

Well, my Turbines are 6 months old but still no problem. Do keep trying to get your warranty honoured, companies can be really busy at times... 

May 30, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #60 of 60
I sent mine in a couple weeks ago with no problem. The employees I spoke to were very nice and understanding. Telephone is the only way to go. Yeah the wait time is lengthy, so hit speaker phone and multitask while waiting. They accepted my Coppers for a one time warranty without a receipt. That seems like pretty great service to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back