Monster Turbine dead after two months in and support does not reply? EDIT: Monster Support Sucks, do not buy.
Feb 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #17 of 60
I looked at their page, people are saying all contact is gone, no phone, no email nothing they just can't contact them. If I can't get ahold of them on Monday, I'm talking to the BBB. $150 is a lot and I saw people with the Golds and Coppers saying they can't contact them.  I'm done with this crap.

Feb 19, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #21 of 60

Quote:
Man, you have A LOT more patience than I do.  Good luck with the email wait. I'm outta here.

Am I wrong in sensing some hostility from you? I personally don't understand how you can wait five months with just an e-mail either...I last e-mailed them on Friday and plan on calling them tomorrow, or Tuesday if they're taking President's off. That's not the point thought, the point is that Monster's customer service seems unacceptable to me. They're a large company with 600+ employees that's been around for decades, and they can't respond to e-mails that they tell the customers to send?

And the OP even explained that he doesn't have time to call them. Plus, the phone services is not that much better either given the ridiculous wait times.

Feb 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #22 of 60
Hi, Im kinda in the same boat.

I sent my Copper's and MD's on the 24th of January last month and I never got an email from them back since then.  I was starting to get worried so I emailed them last week.  I email the guy that handled my warranty and I also emailed Monster from the contact us list on their site.

But guess what, NO REPLY  :frowning2:

Im keeping my hopes up though....

Feb 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #23 of 60

Quote:
 Plus, the phone services is not that much better either given the ridiculous wait times.

If that's true, then their service must have gone down since I last used them (about 5 months ago).  

I don't remember thinking wait time was bad.  But either way - when I spoke to a person they were very helpful and the issue was resolved within a few minutes.  And a 40 minute wait time (if it's true) leading to a live person is a lot better than months of silence, with hope on a single email.  

Feb 20, 2012 at 4:32 AM Post #24 of 60
got my MD replacement and all 3 turbine gold replacement , no problem. 

everytime i just call them on the google call thing, about 40 mins average they pick up, then send me RMA and free shipping lable.  about 7 days after they recieve the broken headphones, they ship out a brand new in package replacement. 

i never had any problem with the warranty, people on the phone is always american and nice , LOL. 

all you have to do is call and hold for some time. its truely free lifetime warranty. 

BTW, i dont mean to crush you, i bought my turbine gold for 168 shipped from onecall.com .  regular turbines are not all that great IMO. id get the replacement and sell them then get something else

Feb 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM Post #26 of 60
Hey guys...good news..I think. I was able to contact their social network team on Facebook for once! They gave me the contact socialsupport blah blah... hopefully this goes somewhere.

Feb 21, 2012 at 2:56 AM Post #27 of 60
I learned my lesson after having to wait 5 months for a replacement pair of Turbine's to be sent out. This was my third RMA because the right side speaker keeps losing bass.

It didn't matter what day of the week or what time of day I called, the wait time was the same. While calling is the best option be prepared to be on hold for an hour or so. Monster has THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced and my advice to you is to sell your replacement headphones as soon as you get them to free yourself from this pathetic excuse of a company.

Feb 22, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #29 of 60
After sending an e-mail to the support e-mail address (with no response as of today...) and not being able to get through via phone yesterday due to "technical issues", I was able to get through today after a fifty minute wait. Apparently my Monster Turbine Gold's will be shipped to me within 24 to 48 hours... We'll see about that.

I'd recommend against buying Monster products when their customer service and build quality is so questionable; there's better choices I'm sure.

Feb 22, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #30 of 60
Let me read off the email they sent me....

Oh. Wait. They didn't send me anything! If I was allowed to curse here... I would. 
Do not buy anything from them. The warranty on booklet in the box is as valuable as the paper it's printed on. 
I heard the JVC FXT-90 are an equivalent pair.
http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?products_id=3021
I
f you want more mid, get the Shure SE215 or 315.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back