Monster Turbine Copper Ed. from eBay
Jul 8, 2010 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

TheMafioso

Head-Fier
Hi Guys,

Currently I'm using TF10 and though I find its sound excellent...I want to try something new. The only cons with tf10 is it become lose from my ear in sometime and I have to re insert in with pressure, I tried using sony hybrid tips but didn't help much.Also sometimes i feel its little bright (not too much though)..

So looking around I found Monster Turbine copper edition fits the bill, and its selling for like $150 on eBay...costly elsewhere. Seller's have feedback and they state it new, though some say...they're not authorized monster resellers and they won't be giving lifetime warranty...but they are USA sellers..

Are there fake monster turbines floating around? Seems unlikely because its not a mass market product but still?

Regards

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #2 of 8
umm it is a mass market product. it's coming out of monster :)

you should really look at that person's feedback. one guy said it was fake i believe and yes there are fakes around.

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #4 of 8
yes, there are fakes around market, it is always to be truth that it is fake if the price is too good

Stick with authorized dealer
atsmile.gif
You wont be granted warranty if you don't buy from those dealer

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #5 of 8
A lot more people buy $150 and over earphones than you think. I see a bunch of people with Shure earphones such as SE115, SE110 or SE530 most days but typically it's their lower models. Mass marketed is always better profit than something like head-fi which is a much smaller market.

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:49 PM Post #6 of 8

Quote:
A lot more people buy $150 and over earphones than you think. I see a bunch of people with Shure earphones such as SE115, SE110 or SE530 most days but typically it's their lower models. Mass marketed is always better profit than something like head-fi which is a much smaller market.

I definitely saw a negative feedback from ebay seller selling around 150USD which was about counterfeit and get resolved by a full refund from ebay resolution center

Not to mention back to one year ago, I visited Asia and found turbine( the first one)  selling everywhere with ultra cheap dirt price, like 30USD, in some non audio shop, just handing around with other other types well known counterfeit

Better play safe than regret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back