Monster SuperTip question
Aug 11, 2010 at 11:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bjb

New Head-Fier
Do your gel supertips have dents in the side, like they haven't been filled with enough gel?  All of my gel supertips are like that except for the smallest tips.  I am just wondering if this is normal, or if I should ask Monster to send me some new tips.  All of the pictures show them as being round and full with no dimples.

I also seem to have a problem with them staying in my ear.  I am not sure if it is because of the dimples or the design, but the regular silicone tips stay in my ears much better.

Aug 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #2 of 4
a couple of mine are like that, but not all of them.  Specifically, the smaller black pair and the largest light silver pair have dimples.  I wasn't sure what I should do either.  I'm not using the gels right now, so I haven't done anything.  If you do contact monster, let me know what they say.

Aug 11, 2010 at 2:07 PM Post #3 of 4
The gels that shipped with the first batch of monster pros were very firm and hard  ,a lot of people did not like them as they were too uncomfortable and hard .

The gels that came later do not have so much glue in them so the sides compress better ,hence the dents 
popcorn.gif

Quote:
Do your gel supertips have dents in the side, like they haven't been filled with enough gel?  All of my gel supertips are like that except for the smallest tips.  I am just wondering if this is normal, or if I should ask Monster to send me some new tips.  All of the pictures show them as being round and full with no dimples.

I also seem to have a problem with them staying in my ear.  I am not sure if it is because of the dimples or the design, but the regular silicone tips stay in my ears much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back