Monster RMA service is pretty good tho.
Jun 20, 2012 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

solaregg

New Head-Fier
I have heard that Monster's RMA service is really bad, but it's not my case. I actually had a pretty good experience with them. Maybe it's because I'm dealing with Monster Canada?

My Monster Miles Davis Trumpet was broken, left ear dead. I emailed Monster for inquiring RMA. It took about a week or two to hear back from them. It's a bit long for the waiting, but I wasn't in rush getting it fix. I got an email from Monster Canada about RMA process and what info they need. With some email back and forth I got it nail in a week, email usually replied next day. They gave me a case number.

I mailed my broken earphone, just the earphone no box what so ever, and I got my brand new earphone in 2 weeks, with the case and warp. I was anticipating for just a earphone by itself. Haha!

During the wait I email a couple times to check my process and always got the reply very quick and clear answer.

Great experience overall.
normal_smile%20.gif

Jun 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #2 of 9
did monster actually pay you to write a review.. lol Monsters RMA service sucks.. long wait times quality assurity and most of all rip off of customers.. really dissapointing

Jun 22, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #3 of 9
Hahaha, they didn't pay me anything, but the very first email I got from them really took a while.

Here's the email to proof. There's about a week gap is because I was busy on moving. Didn't have time to ship my earphone. Minus that week. I got everything nailed in about 2 weeks including the shipping time.

Maybe we have better service in Canada?? Haha!!

Jun 22, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #4 of 9
I've had about the same experience like you had with Monster Canada, the initial wait after you send the first request takes a while, but after that, it goes pretty smoothly.

Jun 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:
I've had about the same experience like you had with Monster Canada, the initial wait after you send the first request takes a while, but after that, it goes pretty smoothly.

Thanks for backing me up!!

By the way, I bought my earphone on Earphone Solution which ships from US. Monster Canada didn't question anything about it. Absolutely two thumbs up!!
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 9
The left ear dead. I put my iPod in my back pocket of my jeans and was walking and listening to my music. It dead in a sudden. I'm guessing it was the cable caused it.

The line-control and right ear were working properly. Just the left ear dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back