monster miles davis tributes
Dec 19, 2010 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

buffalowings

Went way too far, too many times.
guys, I understand there is a limited edition miles davis tribute headphone package and the non standard edition, what's the difference between the two? the info on the standard/non special edition phones states that they come with
"the ultimate headphone test disk 
a guided audio tour that let's you hear the differences great headphones make" mentioning nothing specific of the CD/album.

James

Dec 19, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I had no idea that existed, can you post a product link?

I'm talking about the label on the box,
 http://media.onecall.com/Image_Products/Monster%20Cable/Monster-Cable-Miles-Davis-Tribute-box_487.jpg this
vs: this, well, couldn't find a picture, but pretty much, saw it at bestbuy today, same as teh above minus the black box with the caption about the two cd set

Dec 20, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #4 of 4
When I bought the Miles Davis from amazon, it did come with the 2cd miles davis album, it did not however have anything like
a "guided" audio demo, like some cheasy bose marketing BS. I don't think they offer that, and if they did I wouldn't bother listening to it.
I can definitely appreciate a solid IEM with my own music collection as I know EXACTLY how its supposed to sound.
If you somehow don't get the miles davis album with yours, PM me. Otherwise don't worry about that other crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back