Monster Jamz
May 15, 2010 at 12:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

2rooi123

1000+ Head-Fier
Just got these today and out of the box i must say i was impressed. Compared to the turbines, these have more controlled bass, with similar mids and highs. Build quality is very good. Lets see what happens after burn in.

May 15, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #3 of 6
Before i got this, i got the lil jamz which were one of the worst iem's ive ever heard in its price range. Good mids and highs but no bass at all. Then i bought this to see if they have the same similar sound. Im surprised they're totally different. Am very happy with these

May 15, 2010 at 4:50 AM Post #4 of 6
I'm surprised, I was expecting the Jamz to have the typical "low end bloated mid bass" (which incidentally I like).  That it has controlled bass is a big surprise for me.

Aug 30, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #6 of 6
I couldn't afford turbines at the moment so I went out to buy the Monster Jamz. When I bought them I thought of them as a downgrade from Sennheiser cx400s. I am impressed too =D. They seem very durable except for some of the glue on the mini jack which i just fixed with a drop of super glue. Even the box is nice! The bass is actually quite controlled but it is clear bass, not bloated like the sennheiser cx300's and 400's. If you are a heavy techno person then maybe these are not for you but for rock and most other genres they are quite good. Definitely worth the buy. 
ksc75smile.gif
 Just make sure to get some comply's or sony hybrids because the silicone tips supplied arent the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back