Monolith M1570 Over Ear Open Back Balanced Planar Headphones
Aug 25, 2021 at 10:41 AM Post #331 of 1,015
I ordered mine 15 days ago as well from Monoprice.com USA shipping. The order never moved past the "order created " stage. I contacted customer care 1 week after ordering, and I was told it would there were warehouse delays and that it would ship "today". After one more week of waiting, and no change in status, I cancelled my order. Ordered it again from their ebay store which has a supposed "4 day delivery guarantee". Hopefully it ships soon.

Aug 25, 2021 at 7:37 PM Post #332 of 1,015
Maybe FedEx doesn't scan often, and it's on a truck heading to PA or NJ. Or it's lost. If it gets lost, Monoprice is sending me a new one, expedited.

UPDATE: 2 days later finally a departure scan. So yay, it took 13 days for my package to get out of the state of Kentucky.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021 at 3:11 AM Post #335 of 1,015
Well I emailed them... Turns out they are out of stock so it'll take longer for shipment. Apparently 6th of Sept is arrival, I don't know if arrival of their stock or arrival for me. So now here I am wondering if to refund or wait....

Aug 27, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #336 of 1,015
Well I emailed them... Turns out they are out of stock so it'll take longer for shipment. Apparently 6th of Sept is arrival, I don't know if arrival of their stock or arrival for me. So now here I am wondering if to refund or wait....
They wouldn't have a delivery date for you, so I would gather it's when their stock will replenish. If you nabbed it for $399 or less, just wait. Where else are you going to get LCD clones for this price?

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021 at 9:34 AM Post #337 of 1,015
They wouldn't have a delivery date for you, so I would gather it's when their stock will replenish. If you nabbed it for $399 or less, just wait. Where else are you going to get LCD clones for this price?
True, I got it for $399 which is a pretty good deal. Just sucks im paying $81 for DHL..... should take a maximum 2 weeks but an extra 2 weeks... I kinda want a discount 🥲 oh well. It is what it is

Aug 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM Post #338 of 1,015
Hey guys, I picked up a used 1570 from a mate recently. Just wanted to check, can I re-terminate the stock cable 6.35 jack to 4-pin XLR? according to the chap I bought it from, it shouldn't be a problem. However, I'd prefer to avoid any risk of blowing the driver on my 1570s. Thanks

Aug 27, 2021 at 5:27 PM Post #340 of 1,015
"Scheduled delivery: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 by end of day "

FINALLY! An estimated time of delivery! \o/ Once it got to NJ, it's like it came out of clown-space, and entered reality.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back