Moe-Fi
Jan 18, 2014 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

ThickGlasses

1000+ Head-Fier
Mine is pretty easy to guess (Meganekko, in case you were too stupid to guess, or you were too nice to make assumptions), although I have a few others which probably wouldn't be as easily accepted on here (or in the real world for that matter).

What's yours?

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #2 of 27
Heh, so this is a thread now...

Yeah, meganekko is a good way to start out the thread:

XD

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #4 of 27
Yeah megane is good :D

Quite hard to define for me.. my range is wide, megane, yandere, mukuchi, petankko etc etc

Btw my recent favorite:

Jan 20, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #7 of 27
Jan 20, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #9 of 27
Even better than the first part?

Also, you might enjoy the anime thread here on head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge

Jan 20, 2014 at 1:13 AM Post #10 of 27

Also, you might enjoy the anime thread here on head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge

Thanks! I might not have made this thread if I had known that one existed.

I literally just fell off my chair when I finished typing this. This is the result.

Jan 20, 2014 at 1:39 AM Post #11 of 27

Thanks! I might not have made this thread if I had known that one existed.

I literally just fell off my chair when I finished typing this. This is the result.

Whoa, hope you're alright!
It's okay, this is a more specific thread and will probably stay on the topic of anime a bit more than the general anime thread. :D

Jan 20, 2014 at 1:40 AM Post #12 of 27
  Is the show good, or is it just a SAO clone?

They are very different.

SAO mainly focus on the MC, and explores happennings around him from a somehow first person view. The story content is basically his adventure.

Log Horizon is more third person view based. It is about the fantasy world, players, NPCs, and have much more tactics and politics.

Btw as a light novel reader, I was quite sad about SAO animation.. I think even JC can do much better than that T_T

Jan 20, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #13 of 27

They are very different.

SAO mainly focus on the MC, and explores happennings around him from a somehow first person view. The story content is basically his adventure.

Log Horizon is more thrid person view based. It is about the fantasy world, players, NPCs, and have much more tactics and politics.

Btw as a light novel reader, I was quite sad about SAO animation.. I think even JC can do much better than that T_T

Haha okay, I'll have to take a look at it then. I already need to catch up on a lot of shows though. =_=

Lol, I didn't read the LNs but I could definitely see how there was a lot of room for improvement.

Jan 20, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #14 of 27
Hmmm would this thread not be a bit better suited for the AAMML group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back