Modifying WM1Z/A
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #2,236 of 3,042
I cant believe this, it has finally happened I am listening my wm1z/Romi it just came in !!!!!!!

He fixed it its working with absolutely 0 hiss!

Mine my I cant believe it I just set my 1z on put my iems up, turn up the first song from Aes Dana its some idm music with very deep bass. My goodness no words to describe, what a holy moment to heare my lovely 1z back in shape and running full throttle!!!
It was simply like a huge wave that submerged me under a huge ocean wave, I got rammed by such a huge amazing sound! THis is just mind blowing , this made me just realize once again 1z/moded is such a gem, rarity uniqueness, the most analogue flavor I ever experienced, the most beautiful sound flavorful delightful sound timbre.
I cant believe and neither realize I am in a complete stumbled shock right now! What I am hearing what is it ? The most unique and unexplored sound that only the chosen one can have access !!!

Viva Tiger Ears Viva Romi mod and all amazing mods! This is it I am lost in sound again

Congrats on getting your 1Z back!! Hallelujah x infinity!

Btw can you recommend some fast pace nice EDM tracks/albums/artists.... I brought up Aes Dana on Qobuz and I can't gel with the music.... the build up is sooooo sloooooowwww.... can't get any excitement outta the tracks. :sweat_smile:

May 27, 2020 at 5:09 PM Post #2,237 of 3,042
I cant believe this, it has finally happened I am listening my wm1z/Romi it just came in !!!!!!!

Mine my I cant believe it I just set my 1z on put my iems up, turn up the first song from Aes Dana its some idm music with very deep bass. My goodness no words to describe, what a holy moment to heare my lovely 1z back in shape and running full throttle!!!
It was simply like a huge wave that submerged me under a huge ocean wave, I got rammed by such a huge amazing sound! THis is just mind blowing , this made me just realize once again 1z/moded is such a gem, rarity uniqueness, the most analogue flavor I ever experienced, the most beautiful sound flavorful delightful sound timbre.
I cant believe and neither realize I am in a complete stumbled shock right now! What I am hearing what is it ? The most unique and unexplored sound that only the chosen one can have access !!!

Viva Tiger Ears Viva Romi mod and all amazing mods! This is it I am lost in sound again

Have the MS-1Z reached you yet ?

May 27, 2020 at 5:22 PM Post #2,238 of 3,042
These look ace :)

IMG_20200527_215236.jpgIMG_20200527_215552.jpgIMG_20200527_215713.jpgIMG_20200527_215742.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_215236.jpg
    IMG_20200527_215236.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
May 27, 2020 at 5:29 PM Post #2,241 of 3,042
Congrats on getting your 1Z back!! Hallelujah x infinity!

Btw can you recommend some fast pace nice EDM tracks/albums/artists.... I brought up Aes Dana on Qobuz and I can't gel with the music.... the build up is sooooo sloooooowwww.... can't get any excitement outta the tracks. :sweat_smile:

Thanks ! Yes I am very happy with 1z finally on hands feel so good now!

Hahaha no worries Aes Dana is quiet a particular artist and when I need to dive deep into some mood hes music is good for that :) Dont know which one you got trie this from Aes Dana, - Pollen -Perimeters - this 2 albums are very good from him.

As for something more active try

Seeing Things Remixes From Desert Dwellers

Dance the Spiral Never Ending From Kalya Scintilla
Beginnings From Kalya Scintilla

A Forest From Christian Löffler

Carbon based life forms, Lemonchill, Suduaya, Liquid Stranger and Phutureprimitve are really good artists

Have the MS-1Z reached you yet ?

No @hshock76 sent it via fedex ground :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and fedex couldnt provide anything better then that so we are waiting at least 1.5 weeksfor it to get here.
According to Fedex it should arrive second june....

Last edited:
May 27, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #2,242 of 3,042
Looks really good. What material is that?

I think I would need one to for my 1z/romi to get maximum isolation! But its possible it might not really fit as I have a little bump in the back its not as flush as when it was stock.... I think its due to the Bluetooth

May 27, 2020 at 6:04 PM Post #2,244 of 3,042
No @hshock76 sent it via fedex ground :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and fedex couldnt provide anything better then that so we are waiting at least 1.5 weeksfor it to get here.
According to Fedex it should arrive second june....

Fedex have no luv for Canada! I was surprised when they told me only Ground... and wanted to charge me $90 for 28th May delivery and $25 for 2nd June..... I assumed Tiger ears was an extremely patient Cat (since he has been waiting forever for the Romi 1Z) so took the cheaper option. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May 27, 2020 at 6:56 PM Post #2,245 of 3,042
Fedex have no luv for Canada! I was surprised when they told me only Ground... and wanted to charge me $90 for 28th May delivery and $25 for 2nd June..... I assumed Tiger ears was an extremely patient Cat (since he has been waiting forever for the Romi 1Z) so took the cheaper option. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:ksc75smile: :smiley_cat::feet:
😂

May 27, 2020 at 10:25 PM Post #2,247 of 3,042
@hshock76

If you want to discover some good quality electronic music, I'd highly recommend checking out some Anjunabeats/Anjunadeep label artists. The Anjuna label covers a fairly broad range of electronic sub-genres like trance, deep house, progressive, dubstep and drum & bass. They're a fairly commercial label so their music is easily accessible on streaming services.

Here are some of my recent personal favourite tracks that I'd recommend checking out:

Above & Beyond feat. Spencer Brown & RBBTS "Long Way from Home"
Above & Beyond feat. Armin Van Buuren "Show Me Love"
Above & Beyond "On My Way To Heaven (Club Mix)"
Alpha 9 feat. Kameron Alexander "Before The Dawn"
Andrew Bayer "Bullet Catch"
Andrew Bayer "Parallels"
Andrew Bayer "Open End Resource (In My Next Life Mix)"
Ben Bohmer "Wall of Strings"
Capa "Breathe (Tinlicker Remix)"
Deadmau5 "fn pig (Spencer Brown Remix)"
Eli & Fur "Into The Night"
Fatum, Genix, Jaytech, Judah "All In"
Greece 2000 "Greece 2000 (Genix Remix)"
Grum "Tomorrow"
Grum "Stay"
Grum "Afterglow"
Ilan Bluestone "Will we remain?"
Jason Ross "IOU"
Joseph Ray "Room 1.5"
Kyau & Albert "You Are All"
Luttrell "Windowscene"
Luttrell "Float"
Mat Zo "Pyramid Scheme (Club Mix)"
Mat Zo "The Next Chapter"
Matt Fax "Collide"
Matt Lange "Push"
Modd & Hosini "Swallow's Nest"
Myon "Omen In the Rain"
No Mana "Panic"
Nox Vahn & Marsh "Serena's Garden"
Oliver Smith "Lovingly"
Rolo Green "Napier"
Rolo Green "Miracle"
Seven Lions & Jason Ross "Higher Love"
Spencer Brown "Lose You"
Super8 & Tab "Helsinki Scorchin'"
The Midnight "Kids (PROFF Remix)"
Tinlicker "Lost"
Tiesto "Driving to Heaven (Mat Zo Remix)"
Yotto "Radiate"
Yotto "North"

There's also loads of compilation mixes that they release that are worth having a listen to. It's a good way to discover new music and appreciate their mixing abilities. Hope this is helpful :)

May 27, 2020 at 11:01 PM Post #2,248 of 3,042
@hshock76

If you want to discover some good quality electronic music, I'd highly recommend checking out some Anjunabeats/Anjunadeep label artists. The Anjuna label covers a fairly broad range of electronic sub-genres like trance, deep house, progressive, dubstep and drum & bass. They're a fairly commercial label so their music is easily accessible on streaming services.

Here are some of my recent personal favourite tracks that I'd recommend checking out:

Above & Beyond feat. Spencer Brown & RBBTS "Long Way from Home"
Above & Beyond feat. Armin Van Buuren "Show Me Love"
Above & Beyond "On My Way To Heaven (Club Mix)"
Alpha 9 feat. Kameron Alexander "Before The Dawn"
Andrew Bayer "Bullet Catch"
Andrew Bayer "Parallels"
Andrew Bayer "Open End Resource (In My Next Life Mix)"
Ben Bohmer "Wall of Strings"
Capa "Breathe (Tinlicker Remix)"
Deadmau5 "fn pig (Spencer Brown Remix)"
Eli & Fur "Into The Night"
Fatum, Genix, Jaytech, Judah "All In"
Greece 2000 "Greece 2000 (Genix Remix)"
Grum "Tomorrow"
Grum "Stay"
Grum "Afterglow"
Ilan Bluestone "Will we remain?"
Jason Ross "IOU"
Joseph Ray "Room 1.5"
Kyau & Albert "You Are All"
Luttrell "Windowscene"
Luttrell "Float"
Mat Zo "Pyramid Scheme (Club Mix)"
Mat Zo "The Next Chapter"
Matt Fax "Collide"
Matt Lange "Push"
Modd & Hosini "Swallow's Nest"
Myon "Omen In the Rain"
No Mana "Panic"
Nox Vahn & Marsh "Serena's Garden"
Oliver Smith "Lovingly"
Rolo Green "Napier"
Rolo Green "Miracle"
Seven Lions & Jason Ross "Higher Love"
Spencer Brown "Lose You"
Super8 & Tab "Helsinki Scorchin'"
The Midnight "Kids (PROFF Remix)"
Tinlicker "Lost"
Tiesto "Driving to Heaven (Mat Zo Remix)"
Yotto "Radiate"
Yotto "North"

There's also loads of compilation mixes that they release that are worth having a listen to. It's a good way to discover new music and appreciate their mixing abilities. Hope this is helpful :)

very helpful! Time to discover another genre. Listened to some progressive house earlier and it was good. Some good EDM tracks highlight the holographic imaging capability of the player.
Thanks!

May 28, 2020 at 6:47 AM Post #2,249 of 3,042

Really happy for you! That's a tiger-tastic set of impressions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back