Modify US Pro 750
May 28, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi Rotti -- we were in the last thread on these Ultrasone PRO 750's together. OK, my 2008 PRO 750's are here, on my head, connected to my amp'd PMP -- true sonic delight.

Yes, I had them re-cabled by a true expert -- Drew at Moon-Audio (Moon Audio). I chose his Silver Dragon ... a masterpiece!

The stock cable just unscrews, and Drew will sell you any one of his cables to replace it ... you choose the length and the termination.

But I did more. I had Drew do his "split mod", which replaces the one-insertion point cable with split leads to each earcup. There are many reasons to do this, and the results are excellent. You have to send him your 750's of course to do this!

A hidden advantage -- mine now fold up inside themselves without unscrewing the cable. Brilliant.

I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

May 28, 2008 at 7:49 AM Post #3 of 3
nice to hear that
wink.gif

but i don`t like to buy a expensive cable like yours.. i think thats too much for a CABLE
smily_headphones1.gif
for this price you will get a new ultrasone headphone.. therefore i would like to do it by selfmade and for this reason i need the right connector. You know what i mean ?

Could you make some pictures for me from your headphone and cables....

thanks a lot

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back