(Modi or Bifrost) vs (Magni or Asgard 2)
Jun 12, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #32 of 34
Quote:
I've found some good review about Schiit modi + asgard but someone had to buy an usb isolator beacuse of noise in the modi even when the pc was turned off...So it's a matter of fact that asgard 2 is a good amplifier.about modi people who buys it think about how much they have paid it and they "keep calm" and they think to solutions...

My Modi NEVER had that issue. Probably a defective unit. If that scares you off, so be it, but you'll find a ton of cases like that in this community; cases of one person reporting a serious issue, but no one else has the problem. It's a thing among audio gear. There can be slight variances unit-to-unit. 

Jun 12, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #33 of 34
Quote:
My Modi NEVER had that issue. Probably a defective unit. If that scares you off, so be it, but you'll find a ton of cases like that in this community; cases of one person reporting a serious issue, but no one else has the problem. It's a thing among audio gear. There can be slight variances unit-to-unit. 

I was hoping you'd say.

but what about tube amps?What do you think?I've read their sound is smoother and warmer but they bring more distortion.

Jun 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #34 of 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back