Moderator Inquiry - $$$ Xin-Who here has money or amps being held by Dr. Xin?
Jul 21, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #61 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by JarodL1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Funny it has been 2 weeks since Xin posted saying amps will begin shipping out and no one has gotten a shipment confirmation. The guy's name should be banned from this site.

Delay the process as long as possible so that people will have a harder time filing a dispute? I know a few of my CC only allows me to to file a dispute 2-3 months after the transaction was billed, so I'm guessing it's the same for others. Hope you guys get your money back or the amp that was promised months and months ago.

Jul 24, 2008 at 10:36 AM Post #62 of 80
Since I've got a Pico incoming, I mailed Xin for a refund some days ago.
Today he refunded me with a quick note, so there is still some life there.
Not all hope is lost for you guys who are still waiting, good luck!

Jul 24, 2008 at 10:46 AM Post #63 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by david21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Delay the process as long as possible so that people will have a harder time filing a dispute? I know a few of my CC only allows me to to file a dispute 2-3 months after the transaction was billed, so I'm guessing it's the same for others. Hope you guys get your money back or the amp that was promised months and months ago.

The only ones that would have trouble with disputes would be ppl that payed with Paypal, Xin doesn't charge the CC until the amp is shipped.

Aug 24, 2008 at 12:43 AM Post #67 of 80
1) I sent approx $300 in October 2007 via Paypal for a Reference.

2) I had previous experience with Xin. In June 2007, I ordered a SuperMicro after he indicated amp would ship "immediately". When amp did not arrive after 2 months, I paid to upgrade to a Reference in August 2007. After 2 more months Xin (somewhat arbitrarily) cancelled my Reference order and refunded all my money via PayPal. I then reordered the Reference in October, fully expecting a delay of an indefinite duration.

Sep 17, 2008 at 11:39 AM Post #68 of 80
Are Xin's products THIS good that you'll wait forever to maybe receive one? Where does this guy live? Can't anyone go and see him, sit him down with a beer and get to the bottom of this?

Sep 17, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #69 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by willharris10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are Xin's products THIS good that you'll wait forever to maybe receive one? Where does this guy live? Can't anyone go and see him, sit him down with a beer and get to the bottom of this?

There are many good amps on the market and it is often just a different flavor but not always. Sometimes it is the adventure and the trip rather than the arrival. No, this isn't what most people would agree with but we do hang on, hoping.

Dec 14, 2008 at 11:21 PM Post #70 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Sorry guys for the delay, I'm going to complete a lot of work in the next two weeks" and then proceeds to put his head back in the sand.

a_Ostritch_30-07.gif

I don't know. You guys seem like you're not cutting him enough slack. Yes I know a year is a long time... I was just one of the lucky ones who got his amp in 4 months.

He IS a one man business and I do understand that poor service isn't greatly appreciated but it seems like you guys are jumping the gun.

Just my opinion.

Oh and I'm sure many of you guys knew his reputation but proceeded anyways.

Mar 30, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #71 of 80
1 - Please list how much money you have sent to Xin which has long past it's promised date...
1 - $675.94 via PayPal
No communication from him after my order. I already paied money via PayPal. So, He has got a money.

2 - How far past the promised date it's been...
2 - around 1 months, since 25 Jun 2009

3 - What amp/amps you have sent in for an upgrade which has long past it's promised date (this also counts as thousands of dollars that are outstanding)...
3 - N/A

Mar 30, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #74 of 80
ahh ok, you ordered it last month, yours is a big order like mine
smily_headphones1.gif

you do realize you will wait approx 2 years though?

one month is equivalent to the first step on a thousand mile journey with xin

Mar 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM Post #75 of 80
Yes, I understand that I will wait abou 1~2 years.

I hope that supermacro will arrive to me as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back