Moderator Inquiry - $$$ Xin-Who here has money or amps being held by Dr. Xin?
Jul 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #46 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzer1975 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only conclusion to be gathered from your and the other guys post (whose name I cant remember at the moment) was that there is nothing to be concerned about, if you dont get that message yourself, head over the the other thread and see for yourself the message that xin apologists send out.

oh, so you are just making this up as you go along.

Quote:

Furthermore, in my later posts in response to yours and the other guys, I explained the merit of doing so. Note this tangent has occurred as a result of your post to which a xin apologist jumped on, considering the nature of xin's business practices and the fact that the situation is deemed serious enough in its own right for this website to actually inform the community with a stickied post regarding xin, I felt it equally important to challenge the xin apologists, further taking the thread away on a tangent. A tangent I asked the mods to remove.

those are a lot of dots you are trying to connect. i question your line-drawing skills.

Quote:

Now, back to the original point, regardless of the wording of the thread title, and considering the point of this thread, it is also worthwhile to get a full picture of orders made, not just the actual money he has received from people, that way a fuller and more accurate picture can be garnered, while in no way impeding any necessary action as this website deems necessary in informing the community of the amount of money actually taken by xin.

yes, if you disregard the actual words in a thread (who needs those in a written forum), it certainly allows you to argue for the sake of arguing.

Quote:

Like I said, those who have problems with this information getting out there can not be surprised when their motives are called into question.

ok, officer. i give up.

Jul 21, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #47 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...you'll see a huge number of those posts are by the same individuals who seemingly have nothing better (or interest other threads/subjects) to do.

Said looking in the mirror no doubt.

Quote:

Yet, what has been achieved? Absolutely nothing!

You sure about that? How many people have been waived away from this trainwreck? If only one, something has been achieved. What will it take to convince you; a thread on who's been convinced not to buy an amp from Xin due to non-delivery? I know, just more empty hyperbole from you...

Quote:

If there WERE substantive reason to start the thread - then there should have been several pages where individuals would have recounted their injuries.

Lowering the bar a little bit? A few months ago you wanted proof that one person is out money from Xin. I realize your twisted thinking is as long as Xin ships his amps before he's on his deathbed nobody's been injured. Yet there have been people who paid ahead by paypal, waiting 10-16 months for product to ship, and their troubles are conveniently swept aside as they don't meet your level of critical mass to be a problem?

Quote:

What the thread HAS ACCOMPLISHED is to prove that the gazillion page/post thread was all B.S.......an ill wind given supposed credibility, where none was deserved.

What this reply proves is your quotes/position fit your descriptive term.

Jul 21, 2008 at 5:02 PM Post #49 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by chris_ah1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$400 or so on Credit card.
Waiting time - 15months.
Upgrade - none.

However, I was given a xin-reference free for testing as an apology at the 4month time.

You were given a Reference but I assume you are waiting for a different amp?

Jul 21, 2008 at 5:50 PM Post #51 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by chris_ah1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$400 or so on Credit card.
Waiting time - 15months.
Upgrade - none.

However, I was given a xin-reference free for testing as an apology at the 4month time.

It was a nice gesture on his part at the time.

Jul 21, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #52 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long ago was this--you may be the first recipient since Xin has resurfaced. It's a nice gesture on his part.

11 months ago - do the math, at the 4mth wait time, hes been waiting 15, well before the resurface!

Jul 21, 2008 at 7:58 PM Post #53 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
11 months ago - do the math, at the 4mth wait time, hes been waiting 15, well before the resurface!

The 'at the 4 month time' was misinterpreted so I corrected my misread. On the other hand, 11 months ago the Reference wasn't available for ordering on the site, so that's what I thought was a nice gesture. He didn't cut in front of anybody; the 'orders' (and I use that loosely) were't even being taken at the time.

Jul 21, 2008 at 8:05 PM Post #54 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The 'at the 4 month time' was misinterpreted so I corrected my misread. On the other hand, 11 months ago the Reference wasn't available for ordering on the site, so that's what I thought was a nice gesture. He didn't cut in front of anybody; the 'orders' (and I use that loosely) were't even being taken at the time.

dude, 11 months ago orders for the reference were being taken, i ordered mine right off his page on 8th august 07 = 11mnths and 2 weeks approx. ago

and i wasnt even the first one to order i dont think

Jul 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #55 of 80
Quote:

dude, 11 months ago orders for the reference were being taken, i ordered mine right off his page on 8th august 07 = 11mnths and 2 weeks approx. ago

So did I; two days after it opened up. No surprise that Xin does whatever the heck he feels like doing at that moment. This wasn't the first time...

Jul 21, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #56 of 80
Quote:

Your correct, i can remember people placing an order as early as april or may last year via pm with xin.

Jul 21, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #57 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your correct, i can remember people placing an order as early as april or may last year via pm with xin.

For the Reference? I pm'd people and was told to wait until the website was updated to take orders. Don't remember who--it was done before the big crash...Live and learn.

Jul 21, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #58 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yet, what has been achieved? Absolutely nothing! It's the same stuff page, after page, after page. It is clear that the time this thread has been up........that it too is a waste. If there WERE substantive reason to start the thread - then there should have been several pages where individuals would have recounted their injuries. What the thread HAS ACCOMPLISHED is to prove that the gazillion page/post thread was all B.S.......an ill wind given supposed credibility, where none was deserved.

As the OP, I sincerely believe that whether the money was paid via CC or Paypal, the deception is still the same.
The manufacturer took orders and money from dozens of Head-Fiers and has vanished from the face of the earth on 3 separate occassions.
He knowingly took money from people whom he knew weren't going to get any product for quite some time. He pops his head out of the sand from time to time to say "he's sorry and now he's going to complete the orders", only to vanish again.

The sticky and the two threads are for possible future customers to read, so they don't make a blind purchase without the proper feedback, and for customers that are in the same boat, so they know that they are not alone.

Bushguy, I can't, in my wildest dreams imagine why you would thing these threads are total B.S and a waste of time
confused.gif

What you prefer, a new batch of people, naive to the current situation, allowed to be caught in the same spider's web?

Jul 21, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #59 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As the OP, I sincerely believe that whether the money was paid via CC or Paypal, the deception is still the same.
The manufacturer took orders and money from dozens of Head-Fiers and has vanished from the face of the earth on 3 separate occassions.
He knowingly took money from people whom he knew weren't going to get any product for quite some time. He pops his head out of the sand from time to time to say "he's sorry and now he's going to complete the orders", only to vanish again.

The sticky and the two threads are for possible future customers to read, so they don't make a blind purchase without the proper feedback, and for customers that are in the same boat, so they know that they are not alone.

Bushguy, I can't, in my wildest dreams imagine why you would thing these threads are total B.S and a waste of time
confused.gif

What you prefer, a new batch of people, naive to the current situation, allowed to be caught in the same spider's web?

Thank you for doing this. I am glad someone is finally bringing some attention to the scam Xin is running.

Funny it has been 2 weeks since Xin posted saying amps will begin shipping out and no one has gotten a shipment confirmation. The guy's name should be banned from this site.

Jul 21, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #60 of 80
"Sorry guys for the delay, I'm going to complete a lot of work in the next two weeks" and then proceeds to put his head back in the sand.

a_Ostritch_30-07.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back