Mod/Admin: Can't post in "sources for sale"
Sep 2, 2006 at 11:37 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by commando
I managed to post a "testing" thread, but then I couldn't post my actual item for sale. I edited my "testing" thread to post my emu though
smily_headphones1.gif
Something is definitely broken.

commando,

My test posts have worked in there. But when I tried to post your exact same post (as you edited it in), I was able to duplicate your error.

I think this may be being caused by the "Similar Threads" function. I believe, with that function turned on, that every new thread, upon its posting, concurrently generates a search to determine similar threads (for inclusion in the resulting "Similar Threads" listing at the bottom of the thread pages).

While, in concept, I think the intent "Similar Threads" is neat, I will shut it off for now, and perform more testing.

Thanks for notifying me about this error, commando. Sorry for the delayed response and the inconvenience of this error.

Sep 2, 2006 at 11:41 AM Post #17 of 17
commando,

Please try re-posting your thread (I'll delete the original afterwards). I think it's fixed now. And I'm quite certain, from what I've seen, that it was the "Similar Threads" function, which is now off.

Again, sorry about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back