Mobile version of Head-Fi?
Feb 12, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #107 of 165

Quote:
Quote:

First mobile post attempt (from Touch 4G)....
cool.gif

OK, it works, but it is definitely a slow and frustrating process waiting for it to load in. I'll stick to posting from the desktop PC.

Posting worked great on iPhone through wifi.

I wasn't using Tapatalk though.....that was before I knew what it was.

Feb 13, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #109 of 165
First post through tapatalk. Not sure what to make of it yet.

Edit: The app seems as much of a memory hog as safari. Didn't take long for it to crash on my 2nd gen touch. I also don't like how it displays quotes.

Feb 13, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #112 of 165

Quote:
Wish I knew that Tapatalk wasn't a free app...

That's why I haven't gotten it....lol. I'll use the regular computer to post here instead.

Feb 15, 2011 at 10:26 AM Post #116 of 165

Quote:
I'll be posting an announcement shortly that has more information about this.  This is an early implementation, and there's still more to be done.  There are things that aren't working optimally at the moment, but, yes, there is now Tapatalk support.  Again, I'll post an announcement shortly.

Thanks Jude!!!!

Feb 16, 2011 at 4:23 AM Post #118 of 165
^ Don't bother. It sucks. Opera mini provides a better browsing experience imo, despite its quirks. To be able to post just change your preferred editor type to BB code. It's pretty buggy, but so is posting through Tapatalk at the moment.

Feb 16, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #119 of 165
I can only post with the BOLT browser. Tapatalk for Blackberry won't let me post and Bolt crashes wehn I post but it does post the message at the same time

Feb 17, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #120 of 165
Yay! Can't believe my wish has come true! Thanks Head-Fi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back