Mjolnir Audio electrostatic amps
Nov 2, 2022 at 5:54 AM Post #91 of 103
no soldering. just flip the switch.
Thank you very much, Kevin, for a good info.
Since you have already replied here, please tell me another thing. At present I have two Stax headphones: SR-L700MK2 and SR-009S.
I need to sell one of them. Which ones are best left to work with KGST, i.e., which headphones will I have more fun with if I pair them with KGST?
Thank you.

Nov 2, 2022 at 7:24 AM Post #93 of 103
This was very important to me as well when making my decision and I can attest that it is extremely easy to change even if you zero experience with opening an amp.. my KGSSHV Carbon inproved my 007A the most, but that’s the most I can help as Ive never heard a kgst.

Nov 2, 2022 at 7:32 AM Post #94 of 103
This was very important to me as well when making my decision and I can attest that it is extremely easy to change even if you zero experience with opening an amp.. my KGSSHV Carbon inproved my 007A the most, but that’s the most I can help as Ive never heard a kgst.
Thank you for your reply. I think that KGST will be better for both SR-L700MK2 and SR-009S than SRM-600LE or SRM-007TII which I wanted to buy before.

Nov 28, 2022 at 3:56 PM Post #99 of 103
Hello every one, I have a Carbon for sale. Please PM me if you’re interested. I’m in Spain.

I’ve used the amp with the 009s ,007 and Audeze CRBN and it’s amazing 🙂
I've seen ur ad for quite a while. It's actually quite tempting. If I didn't already be ridiculously overextended having ordered other stuff, I would've jumped on it :frowning2:
Gl with sale!

Nov 28, 2022 at 4:28 PM Post #103 of 103
Wow! I can barely tell the difference between solid state amps.

so your amps+ dacs budget is much greater than the value of your headphones? You have just the Z1r + Meze or are you adding to that as well?
I'll re-audition everything after the setup is done (If that chain can't save Susvara for me, nothing can, maybe 5th time's a charm), but I don't really plan on keeping more than one closed back(necessity) and one open back. Not enough listening time to justify that many headphones. And yet I could justify the chain. Lol. Call it future proofing and me being fed up with testing stuff.
Freeing up more time for work instead of constantly testing and looking for upgrades makes sense from a financial perspective as well. I also have a thing for dacs, so there's that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back