Minneapolis, Mn anyone?
Dec 1, 2006 at 2:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

Cirkustanz

100+ Head-Fier
I'm new here and have been looking for other minnesota natives here, to no avail.

Any interest at all? I'm looking for a good way to experiment with other components.

smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2006 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 31
I'm not a native but I live here (minneapolis) and would be down for a meet. I am currently waiting for my Zana Deux to arrive, so until mid-january I won't have too much of a system to share.

Dec 4, 2006 at 12:13 AM Post #4 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by asebastian0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not a native but I live here (minneapolis) and would be down for a meet. I am currently waiting for my Zana Deux to arrive, so until mid-january I won't have too much of a system to share.

I'm kinda in the middle of selling everything and getting new. By the end of the week, I'm only going to have my 5.5G 80GB iPod and Ety ER6i's left. I plan on replacing them with an iTank, RSA Tomahawk amp, ALO cryo IC or ALO copper dock, and some new IEM's. But we'll seek how Christmas goes, depends what I get myself
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2006 at 1:05 AM Post #5 of 31
Hey I'm here in mpls, at the U. If you wanna stop by you can hear what I have. It's below in my sig.

Apr 28, 2007 at 4:17 PM Post #10 of 31
Still available for a meet, I could host theoretically but my abode has seating for only about 3 and the only table I have is my desk which already has a monitor and flat screen tv. Quiet but more or less inhospitable. Zana Deux arrives early this upcoming week (finally!) hopefully someone has a good digital source for it. My primary is analog and I imagine the ZD is a tad unforgiving with DAPs.

Apr 30, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #13 of 31
Try this again, clicking submit this time!

Home:
VPI Scout (w/ Grado Gold right now, Sumiko Blackbird soon)
Bellari VP-129
Zana Deux (arrived this morning!)
ALO cotton w/ Cardas Rhodium Cryo
VPI interconnect
BPT IC-SL interconnect

Portable:
5g ipod
Xin Supermicro (iii final revision + iv tweaks)
ALO cryo

Main Headphones:
RS-1
k701

May have some other tricks up my sleeve but thats all I can think of right now... check sig.

May 5, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #15 of 31
I might be up for this, if someone can host it (I can't). I also need a couple weeks notice before I can schedule to make it. I know, I'm high maintenance, but I have a.... shall I say.... unique work situation. I live near Elk River.

I have lots of stuff, but I am fickle and make quick decisions
biggrin.gif

I don't want to bring my computer, so it would be nice if someone had a source available, although an imod would probably suffice.

HD 650 (with stock and RAL cable)
DT990 (05)
Denon D2000 (may or may not be re-cabled)
Proline 750
Shure E500
Vmoda Vibes

Corda Opera
Presonus Central Station (with Furman power conditioner)
Xin Micro (last fall)
Tomahawk
SR-71 (soon)

Ipod 5.5g
Ipod Shuffle 1g and 2g
Ipod Nano 8gb
Imod (I think, in a few weeks)

ALO Cryo Micro mini to mini and dock
BJC and Pro Co IC's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back