Minneapolis, Mn anyone?
May 5, 2007 at 5:06 PM Post #16 of 31
Actually, in discussing this with my wife, she suggested that we could host it here. So I guess we can have it at my house if people want to drive to Elk River, MN. Elk River is about half an hour north of Minneapolis. I probably would want to limit it to 10-15 people and have it on a Saturday or something.

Anyway, that's an option if anyone is interested.

May 5, 2007 at 5:23 PM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfusion770 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, in discussing this with my wife, she suggested that we could host it here. So I guess we can have it at my house if people want to drive to Elk River, MN. Elk River is about half an hour north of Minneapolis. I probably would want to limit it to 10-15 people and have it on a Saturday or something.

Anyway, that's an option if anyone is interested.

You actually live, literally, a minute from my sister's place
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2007 at 5:44 PM Post #18 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You actually live, literally, a minute from my sister's place
biggrin.gif

I actually live in Otsego, but it's the Otsego part that's basically Elk River (although curiously enough, my son will attend Rogers schools
blink.gif
). No one knows where Otsego is, however, including me until I moved here
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfusion770 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually live in Otsego, but it's the Otsego part that's basically Elk River (although curiously enough, my son will attend Rogers schools
blink.gif
). No one knows where Otsego is, however, including me until I moved here
biggrin.gif

I know you're in Otsego...I've shipped a couple things to you! She lives right by the Otsego watertower right off 101...I know you're not too far from there.

May 5, 2007 at 6:44 PM Post #20 of 31
Sometimes I'm oblivious
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I'm a mile or so from there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know you're in Otsego...I've shipped a couple things to you! She lives right by the Otsego watertower right off 101...I know you're not too far from there.

May 5, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #22 of 31
Quick Update...

By the time this meet happens I should have the following:

-iMod (fully cooked, 300+ hrs)
-ALO Jumbo Cryo X Silver mini to mini
-RSA Tomahawk (fully cooked, 600+ hrs)
-Xin Supermicro IV (Post 4/11 version)
-Shure E500

Possibly will buy:
-Westone 3
-2G 8gb iPod Nano
-ALO Dock (of some sort)

May 6, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #24 of 31
Alright, I am back from wasting 3 hours of my day watching Spiderman 3
rolleyes.gif

Next weekend would work out great for me- Saturday May 12th. May 19th is out, and May 26th could work, but it's Memorial Day weekend. If none of those work, I guess we could move into June.

Anyone ever been to one of these? What do I need to do to host one of these things? What kind of time frame are we talking about- noon to 3 or so? My wife would like to know how long she should plan to be out of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back