Minneapolis Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #226 of 697
Actually, it would have to be Sunday. I was just informed that Saturday is Valentine's day haha.

Feb 7, 2015 at 8:06 PM Post #227 of 697
^Tell that lady friend of yours that you have higher priorities! 
tongue_smile.gif

I suspect they're closed Sunday. I could do Saturday the 21st, but am tied up on the weekends of the Feb 28th and March 7th.

Feb 7, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #228 of 697
  ^Tell that lady friend of yours that you have higher priorities! 
tongue_smile.gif

I suspect they're closed Sunday. I could do Saturday the 21st, but am tied up on the weekends of the Feb 28th and March 7th.

You're right, they are closed Sunday. Saturday the 21st would probably work then.

Feb 7, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #229 of 697
I wont be able to make a meet until sometime in April the way my schedule is working out...
angry_face.gif

Feb 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #232 of 697
Meet is scheduled for Saturday, February 21st from 12-4 in the Wayzata library meeting room. I will make a dedicated thread when I have time!

Feb 9, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #233 of 697
Feel free to move February meet discussion over to this thread!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/754367/minneapolis-february-meet

May 9, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #234 of 697
Curious when there might be another Minneapolis meet, I'd really like to attend the next one. I work for my dad in Fridley in an office/warehouse that would have the space to host a fair amount of people. It'd be free but unfortunately it's not the most central to Minneapolis (15 miles north of the cities). If people are interested I'll see if I can work something out and make sure it's okay that we use the space. I just want to listen to more gear! 

May 9, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #235 of 697
Great idea and an excellent offer RanchBro for providing accomadations for our itinerant group of audiophile enthusiasts. A hp meet always sounds good to me.

May 9, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #236 of 697
Curious when there might be another Minneapolis meet, I'd really like to attend the next one. I work for my dad in Fridley in an office/warehouse that would have the space to host a fair amount of people. It'd be free but unfortunately it's not the most central to Minneapolis (15 miles north of the cities). If people are interested I'll see if I can work something out and make sure it's okay that we use the space. I just want to listen to more gear! 
15 miles north of the cities is perfect. Seeing as how I live in Princeton.

May 9, 2015 at 7:04 PM Post #237 of 697
I'll be hosting a minimeet in a couple of weeks down in Cottage Grove if anyone's interested. A few desks, nothing major, but some stats, an HE-1000 and a couple of LFF's headphones should be there.

May 9, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #238 of 697
I'll be hosting a minimeet in a couple of weeks down in Cottage Grove if anyone's interested. A few desks, nothing major, but some stats, an HE-1000 and a couple of LFF's headphones should be there.

I'm in for a meet where ever. Fridley is real close to me Cottage grove is about a little over an hour. So do you have the HE1000? I would love to listen to those.

May 10, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #239 of 697
I'm in for a meet where ever. Fridley is real close to me Cottage grove is about a little over an hour. So do you have the HE1000? I would love to listen to those.

I'm on the HE1000 presale/beta, so it should be here within the next week or so. The minimeet is kind of a last hurrah for my headphone collection, I've just moved to the house in Cottage Grove and will be selling off about half of it so I figured might as well throw a meet to allow people a chance to hear them. After all the local meets I've missed in the past couple of years :)

May 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #240 of 697
Well it may depend on the day, but I'd love to hear the HE-1000s.

We'd have a fair amount of space in this office and multiple empty rooms so we can keep the noise down and give a better listening environment. I sadly don't have much crazy gear to contribute. But if people are serious about putting a meet together, I'm sure we can work something out. I''m thinking June or July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back