Minneapolis February Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2015 at 9:53 PM Post #31 of 53
  Added a list of attendees on the first post. Let me know if there are any mistakes 
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: Also going to attempt to compile a list of gear...let me know what I missed!

Nicely Done!

Feb 19, 2015 at 12:02 PM Post #32 of 53
Added a list of attendees on the first post. Let me know if there are any mistakes :) .

EDIT: Also going to attempt to compile a list of gear...let me know what I missed!
You missed all my stuff except the Sextett LOL.

Feb 19, 2015 at 8:43 PM Post #36 of 53
The girlfriend is baking treats for the meet..she wants to know if anyone has suggestions!

Feb 19, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #38 of 53
Chunky chocolate chip would be great!

What time do you plan on getting there?

Chunky chocolate chip cookies? Muffins?

We have the space reserved from 12-4, but it doesn't look like anyone has it before us, so I think we will show up between 11:30-11:45 to setup the tables and chairs. 

Feb 20, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #41 of 53
Just saw this thread today.  Bummed I didn't see it before!  Don't think I'll be able get my gear together for tomorrow but if anyone is interested I have a pair of Audio Technica ATH-AD700s for sale if anyone is interested.  Used very little since I like more bass but I'd be willing to drive over there (from St. Paul).  Hopefully I can bring my gear to the next one!  

Feb 20, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #42 of 53
The girlfriend is baking treats for the meet..she wants to know if anyone has suggestions!
Bring pickles for my pregnant girlfriend. No kidding, she's as big as a car.

Feb 20, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #43 of 53
Bring pickles for my pregnant girlfriend. No kidding, she's as big as a car.

After she read that line, maybe we will need to bring something for you, as well
rolleyes.gif

Looking forward to the meet tomorrow...

Feb 20, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #44 of 53
See you tomorrow. I will bring juice boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back