Mini SF Bay Area meet
Oct 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #153 of 187
Oh man, I'd love to come by but won't be bringing anything because I have plans in the evening and likely can't stay long. I'm only two towns over from Fremont so I'll try to come hang out for a bit. 

Oct 30, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #154 of 187
^Sweet Q. Oh!  Reminds me...preamps. If you want to bring 'em.  If not- no worry, still not set my vinyl up yet after move.

Oct 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #158 of 187
Nov 2 sure is a busy day for meets.  San Diego and Chicago, too.  We're doing San Diego, wish I could be in SF!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 31, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #159 of 187
Sorry but last minute changes means I won't be in the bay area this weekend and won't be able to attend 
frown.gif

Nov 1, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #160 of 187
I was preparing a Demo Music playlist on my Squeezebox Touch for this weekend's meet and I made an interesting discovery.  Apparently, the internal server on the Touch imposes a limit of 100 songs per playlist.  As I understand it, the internal server only provides very basic functionality.

I still love the this device, but it has not been without its share of challenges. Anyway, I think I'm good to go for Saturday.

Nov 1, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #161 of 187
Sorry for the late update, guys. I have been busy.

The list on the first page is now up to date with a list of gears and possible attendees.

Please bring anything you would like to. I personally won't have anything but fairly portable gears so I won't occupy any table space myself.

Everything seems good so far! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

And again, my special thanks to Voxoa for lending us a space for this! I'll come in early and help with the preparations on that day, if any.

Nov 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #163 of 187
Do y'all still have room for one? I just got the day off. Can bring ma 900, x1, and x10's!

Cheers,

Cal

I put your name on the list.

Since the list seems long enough that there may be confusion as to who is who, I'll make a sign-in sheet and bring it in earlier tomorrow.

You're not required to sign in, but it's just good to know who's there and who's not, since I know some of us have other things they need to tend to.

Nov 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #165 of 187
Maybe I missed something but there seems to be ~25 people on the list for a ~15 person room. If the host is okay than it's all cool, I just don't want to be taking advantage of their offer to host the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back