Mini-Review of Sony Earbuds MDR-ED12LP
Apr 3, 2011 at 10:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jschristian44

Member of the Trade: Justin's Headphone Modding
CAUTION: Incomplete trades
I got these from eBay for about 15 dollars.  They resembled the Brainwavz M2 so far which is pretty good considering the fact that the M2 cost like 4 times more.  The fit is pretty snug in the ear as well which is nice.  Hard time getting them in sometimes, but that comes with the territory for good earbuds I think.  I think they are well worth the money and people should give them a listen.  They do well with all kinds of music I have tested them with so far.  And they only continue to get better with age like I am seeing.

Apr 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #2 of 4
Good thing you gave a description of the sound, otherwise people would have no idea what these sound like!
wink.gif

Quote:
I got these from eBay for about 15 dollars.  They resembled the Brainwavz M2 so far which is pretty good considering the fact that the M2 cost like 4 times more.  The fit is pretty snug in the ear as well which is nice.  Hard time getting them in sometimes, but that comes with the territory for good earbuds I think.  I think they are well worth the money and people should give them a listen.  They do well with all kinds of music I have tested them with so far.  And they only continue to get better with age like I am seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back