Mini meet at jakarta Sumiya japan Restaurant 18 June 2014
Jun 21, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #48 of 60
Today Sid , Kristy and james are Flying back to Singapore , After hear DITA Gold With TRRS plug Prototype About 3 Days , i am really falling In Love With DITA .
Today Sid suppose bring back home DITA Gold and i Dont let him take DITA Gold to Singapore.
And i am very Happy With Desmond , he let DITA Gold With TRRS plug Prototype to Stay With Me forever

I like to say Thank you to all My Friends Who Joint This mini meet :
Sid
Kristy
James
Flo
Desmond DITA Gold
Charles Wong Project Palaios IONA
Womg Kuan Wae For his diy Lightning to USB A and micro USB
Nico Jaben
Leo
Conrad
Sindharta
Iwan

I Hope We can arrange For the next meet better than now
Maybe can have another friends from another country surround Indonesia like Philipine , Brunei , Thailand , Malaysia Vietnam ,Taiwan and Hong Kong and from Other country In the World are welcome .

Music is beautiful and peacefull can make people from around The World In One community like Head Fi , DAC , Audiophile Indonesia and others audio community around The World
No Ras No gender , it is all in One community .
We can Enjoy and Chat together and Happy together to Share our musc

Cheers every body

Jun 22, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #49 of 60
I agree with what you have said in the previous post, Rudi.

Music is a universal language, no matter which genre of music, or instruments to produce sound or melody, it envelopes itself to become one single musical score.

It may not appeal to every single one of us, but however, deep down inside our hearts, we know it is music. And it is music that lead us to find individuals like ourselves, and hence creating a mini group... 

And slowly it will grow to a bigger group, then into a local community, then an international community (like Head-Fi).

The idea of growing from a hobby is all about sharing. Sharing of opinions, ideas, concepts, music (genres) or even theory-craft technical specifications. And these sharing all comes together under an umbrella, which I like to call, "the pursuit of musical perfection".

This is what motivates every one of us to be in this Audio hobby (or some people like myself would say, 'Music Reproduction' Hobby).

We have come together as individuals, and we have made an effort to grow into a much bigger group like what it is today. And I believe that eventually one day, there will be regional meets for ASIA.

Maybe every year, there will be a country to host the meet... be it big or small meet. This is what I hope for in the near future.

Cheers,
James.

Jun 25, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #50 of 60
Hi James and Sid

Please share your impression about :

Abyss vs LCD 3 Fazor

Crystal Cable :
Dream Line
Reference diamond
Standard Diamond

Fostex HP V1 tube hybrid amp

DITA Gold with TRRS balance plug world first prototype edition
DITA black SE Van Den Hul Cable

Sennheiser HD 25 Aluminium edition

Thank you

Jun 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #51 of 60
Thanks Rudi, Nico, Sindarta, Leo, Iwan and friends for making us feel at home. Besides the awesome rigs you brought along, hospitality and friendship touched us beyond words. I remain humbled by this experience.
Meeting Mike, Yudie and Hengky post lunch completed a wonderful afternoon.

Likewise, would like to thank all of you for being wonderful. My first trip to Jakarta, and it has been beautiful because of all of you. Rudi especially, for bringing out the Abyss and all the wonderful ICs and amps and sharing them with me. Looking forward to meeting everyone again :)

Jun 26, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #52 of 60
Likewise, would like to thank all of you for being wonderful. My first trip to Jakarta, and it has been beautiful because of all of you. Rudi especially, for bringing out the Abyss and all the wonderful ICs and amps and sharing them with me. Looking forward to meeting everyone again :)

You are welcome , so is friend for to help each other , we was so happy too , that we can met you and share our audio experience and chit chat together hahaha :D

Jun 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #53 of 60
I want share my impression abyss 1266 vs LCD 3 with Crystal cable Diamond Reference

Source : AK 240
Dac / Amp : Chord Hugo
Headphone :
Abyss 1266 with stock cable
LCD 3 Fazor with Crystal Cable Diamond Reference
Cable : Sys Concept optical cable

High :
Abyss : very clean extended high with better high presentation and has better clarity
LCD 3 Fazor : very good but not so clean and less clarity compare to Abyss

Mid :
Abyss : very clean and natural sounding mid that we can hear how the Sanger breath very clear
Very deep clear mid
LCD 3 Fazor : creamy mid and has thicker mid , but not so clean as Abyss

Bass :
Abyss : the best bass reproduction from headphone I ever heard
Very good in detail and very deep and clean bass ,very good bass speed
And very good bass impact
LCD 3 Fazor : very good bass reproduction and very deep too , the speed not as fast as what abyss done
And not so clean as Abyss

Separation :
Abyss : has the best music separation on par with Stax Sr 009
LCD 3 Fazor : very good separation not as good as Abyss

Soundstage :
Abyss : very Wide and very Deep presentation like In big concert hall
LCD 3 Fazor : Wide and very Good Depth like In small concert hall / jazz studio recording

Black background :
Abyss : has very black background , so Far on par With stax SR 009
LCD 3 Fazor : has little bit background noise

IMO

Jun 28, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #54 of 60
Hi everyone,

I started a thread....

Looking for people interested....
beerchug.gif

Jun 28, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #56 of 60
I have interest on your invitation
When in August ?
Where is the place ?

Thank you

As i said, i suggest 3rd August...

As for the place, i am not sure...but i personally would vow for a place near Jakarta Selatan or PIM...

Thanks for your interest...

I would appreciate if we could move discussions on this meet to the thread itself...:D

Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #58 of 60
All well bro. Glad you could join us. Also very happy to see you spent a long time listening to the hd25 aluminium. It does live upto to its legendary status.

Hope to see you again soon.

Jul 9, 2014 at 4:21 AM Post #59 of 60
Nice pictures - looks like you all had a lot of fun :)

Wow - two titans battling it out in the same room - Abyss AB-1266 Vs. Audeze LCD3

Maybe with the Abyss costing approx three times the cost of the LCD3, one would expect it to surpass the LCD3 in all aspects, but interesting comparison impressions nonetheless :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back