Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin Meet 10-8-06
Oct 9, 2006 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Absorbine_Sr

Can Jam '10 Organizer
Had a nice get together with some of the folks in Wisconsin this last Sunday. A big thanks to Jose Perez for hosting, and letting us scare his cats.
eek.gif

Another thanks to GLF for bringing his Bottlehead S.E.X. Just when I had lost interest in my Senn HD650's, I find an amp that really makes them shine. Very nice. And you have a PM coming regarding some opamps.

vberch, remember what you heard on Sunday, especially the Bottlehead and HD-25, so that when that Singlepower shows up you can give us a comparison.

As always, it's great to get together with folks who love this hobby and talk headphones or anything else for that matter. Thanks again for the great time.

A_Sr.

Oct 10, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #2 of 4
pics?

Oct 10, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #4 of 4
Thank you Jose for hosting the meet! It was great to meet you guys! By the way after I was nagging that K701's weren't comfortable, I came home and found a "sweet spot". Problem solved :).

Thank y'all!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr
Had a nice get together with some of the folks in Wisconsin this last Sunday. A big thanks to Jose Perez for hosting, and letting us scare his cats.
eek.gif

Another thanks to GLF for bringing his Bottlehead S.E.X. Just when I had lost interest in my Senn HD650's, I find an amp that really makes them shine. Very nice. And you have a PM coming regarding some opamps.

vberch, remember what you heard on Sunday, especially the Bottlehead and HD-25, so that when that Singlepower shows up you can give us a comparison.

As always, it's great to get together with folks who love this hobby and talk headphones or anything else for that matter. Thanks again for the great time.

A_Sr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back