Milwaukee (mini)Meet?
Jul 28, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
claus and joey v,

I would imagine some of the chicago locals would be interested in getting together again, but this time in the chicagoland area - and of course, i would be honored to be invited and welcomed by such fine company
tongue.gif

we should definitely plan something - I have a nice place with decent space. Not the greatest collection of equipment but again everybody brings some and we get a little collection going
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2005 at 10:18 PM Post #17 of 22
Claus1100xx said:
we should definitely plan something - I have a nice place with decent space. Not the greatest collection of equipment but again everybody brings some and we get a little collection going
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE0]

Sounds good to me - just let me know when everything is set and ill get back to you
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2005 at 3:31 AM Post #18 of 22
I might have a training room available at my work in Mequon (just north of Milwaukee) to host a meet. Plenty of tables and outlets. If someone wants to help me organize a meet we could meet there. PM me if interested.

Aug 1, 2005 at 4:54 AM Post #19 of 22
I'm up for a meet... I just need enough time to make sure I dont work.

Aug 6, 2005 at 7:56 PM Post #20 of 22
I'm still up for driving down from the U.P., depending on when it is. I can bring my maxed out MPX3 that I just got back from Mikhail. It sounds excellent.

Aug 9, 2005 at 6:39 AM Post #21 of 22
Come on guys... summer aint getting longer you know.

Anything going on?

Aug 9, 2005 at 4:56 PM Post #22 of 22
Yeah, I'd be up for it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back