Milwaukee (mini)Meet?
Jun 21, 2005 at 9:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

momerath

100+ Head-Fier
Hello cheeseheads
wink.gif

I've been busy and just enjoying my gear for a while, but I'm about to get some new cans and an amp and would love to share them and some gear I will probably sell soon with other head-fiers in the area. I dont know if there has been or will soon be a Chicago meet, but thats just a bit too much of a pain for my busy schedule. Is there any interest in a Milwaukee meet- or even just some individuals who'd like to get together and compare our gear?

~Michael

Jul 5, 2005 at 3:05 AM Post #4 of 22
I would consider coming down from the U.P., depending on when it is. I have an upgraded MPX3, Ack Dack 2.0, Squeezebox 2, NAD 541i, and Grado RS-1s.

Jul 5, 2005 at 4:35 PM Post #5 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmcdonou
I would consider coming down from the U.P., depending on when it is. I have an upgraded MPX3, Ack Dack 2.0, Squeezebox 2, NAD 541i, and Grado RS-1s.

We could carpool from Appleton. Would probably shave a bit off of your driving time.

Jul 6, 2005 at 2:51 AM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLF
We could carpool from Appleton. Would probably shave a bit off of your driving time.

Sounds good to me.

Jul 16, 2005 at 1:39 PM Post #7 of 22
Keep me posted... milwaukee is closer to me than bloomington.

Jul 23, 2005 at 7:34 PM Post #8 of 22
Anything going on with the Milwaukee meet?

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:54 AM Post #10 of 22
ebonyks has set up the last few milw meets, he would probably be the person to pm about this as he has been the one to get us the space to have the meets. i know he has been very busy with school but if you guys are serious one of you could pm him and see what he thinks.

Jul 25, 2005 at 3:43 AM Post #11 of 22
that weekend around the 20-22th would be great - just getting off of work readying myself to go back to school. Might consider driving up there. Have a pair of HD650s and a ppx3, with a couple tubes to share.

Jul 27, 2005 at 8:47 AM Post #12 of 22
Claus,

We should have our own minimeet.

However, seems like we both have the 650s... there goes variety.
biggrin.gif

We could wait until I get back to my apartment in chicago and we could do one there.

Joey

Jul 28, 2005 at 6:52 AM Post #13 of 22
I'll PM ebonyks, but I might be willing to host a really small meet at my own apartment in a month or so. I just moved into this place about 2 months ago, and its still not really set up for entertaining, but it could be relatively soon. Its pretty big for an apartment (its actually a townhouse), but not big enough for, say, 5 other people. After I hear back from ebonyks and talk to my SO, I'll let you guys know.

Jul 28, 2005 at 8:48 PM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey_V
Claus,

We should have our own minimeet.

However, seems like we both have the 650s... there goes variety.
biggrin.gif

We could wait until I get back to my apartment in chicago and we could do one there.

Joey

well at least we get to try out various sources and amps. I don't think you live too far from me. Before the summer ends and we go back to school we could have a mini meet at my house and listen to some music. Maybe some other people would be interested as well.
icon10.gif

Jul 28, 2005 at 9:06 PM Post #15 of 22
claus and joey v,

I would imagine some of the chicago locals would be interested in getting together again, but this time in the chicagoland area - and of course, i would be honored to be invited and welcomed by such fine company
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back