Miles Davis Trubute vs TripleFi 10
Aug 14, 2011 at 4:19 PM Post #16 of 24

Quote:

Coppers are good for trance if you want a deep bass extension; I feel the MD's have a little too much bass for trance. allthough, out of the three, I still perfer the TF10's for anything electronic as I find they have the best soundstage and mids are perfectly coherent.

Thanks I am going with coppers. Not going to spend another month debating what to get etc like I used to.

Aug 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #17 of 24

Well, hold on there..
You should really consider the GR07 if you listen to a lot of EDM and want the bass extension. Hands down better than the coppers in my opinion.

PS: I was just listening to ASoT 509 and doing a quick comparison; the GR07 has much more resolution and clarity over the Coppers. Also, enabling SRS enhancement really livens the sound of the 07's, where using the same effect on the coppers just makes them sound boomy

Aug 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:
Is the miles davis good for trance and other EDM? Between the MTMD vs MTPC vs TF10, which of the three is best for electronic music? Need tight, exciting bass, deep extension, great mids, decent soundstage 

As an avid and almost exclusive trance and EDM listener, you should really consider the latest Atrio M5's. Neither the Monster line-up, nor the TF10's can match them IMO. And yes, I've owned all the aforementioned in-ears (see my profile). If it's a bass-heavy sound you're after, which is quite clearly what the TF10/Monster series offer, the Atrio's are the absolute best bang for the buck IMO.

Aug 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #19 of 24
Thanks for the input. Got outbidded but decided to not go further with it

So SQ wise its not worth to own both...
Price wise maybe I can find it cheap at the FS forum...

I'm sorry MD TT I'm just too poor to purchase your tribute headphones 
frown.gif

Aug 14, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #20 of 24

Quote:
Thanks for the input. Got outbidded but decided to not go further with it

So SQ wise its not worth to own both...
Price wise maybe I can find it cheap at the FS forum...

I'm sorry MD TT I'm just too poor to purchase your tribute headphones 
frown.gif

er...are you stupid? ... seriously. be glad you were outbidded...cause they were fakes 

Aug 15, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #22 of 24

Quote:
Is the miles davis good for trance and other EDM? Between the MTMD vs MTPC vs TF10, which of the three is best for electronic music? Need tight, exciting bass, deep extension, great mids, decent soundstage 

Why not look into the Golds as well?  I think they sound brilliant with EDM which is mostly what I listen to myself.  General consensus is that they have more of a low-frequency boost (vs. the Coppers), but I don't personally feel it bleeds into the rest of the frequency range to any major degree.  I haven't heard the TF10 or MDTs so take that for what it's worth.

Aug 15, 2011 at 6:03 AM Post #23 of 24

Quote:
er...are you stupid? ... seriously. be glad you were outbidded...cause they were fakes 

Wasn't greed one of the 7 sins of men? Well my bid was like 25 so it was more like a 'subscribe' I guess...

Ok I admit that was a bit stupid XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back