Mid 2015 Melbourne Meet coverage and impressions thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #2 of 25
Far out, photo turned out great. Excellent work mate!

By the way, this was what I was referring to last night. Head Fi homepage kept bombarding me with this ad.
https://www.ampaudio.com/

Apr 29, 2015 at 8:05 AM Post #5 of 25
For anyone wondering, this is me. Being a dork.

Man those Hifiman cans were ridiculous. I'm looking over my gear wondering what I should sell, just to get a pair..

Used market isn't great at the moment as you've mentioned at the meet. Food and going out is overrated, keep that up for a month or two. Boom HE-560! :)
Lol just realised I'm in the background of that photo and why is anupong got his eyes shut, camera shy? Haha

Apr 29, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #6 of 25
Haha - great idea mate!

I'm looking at my lesser used gear, and thinking I could do another gear-purge.

Australian retailers have them for around $1249 at the moment..

Apr 29, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #7 of 25

one of rare woodcup lmao

another slim "condo" set that is the ROCK portable

Two alienware in town mate heeeheee

Very nice photo mate, mine is a bit low quality(too excited about everyone gear haaaaaaaa!!! my hand is shaking lol)
\

@Mach3 just don't wanna be a photo bomb for @White Lotus and my face are too charming to be in the thread

Really happy to be in the meet up guys
Thanks you very much for Billy for such a hospitality and place
also thanks Lanchlan and lin that organize this meet up really keen for the next meet up or even the mini meet up^^ so we can have more time to chat and exchange some opinion on our gear

Ps. Thanks you @White Lotus
and peter to sharing some new songs 

and @Mach3 for your kindness to drive me home lol hope your front wheel still good :p

Apr 29, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #9 of 25
  Haha - great idea mate!

I'm looking at my lesser used gear, and thinking I could do another gear-purge.

Australian retailers have them for around $1249 at the moment..

You missed out I sold one brand new for $850 just last month :) looks like it's a good meet. Too bad I can't make it

Apr 29, 2015 at 7:28 PM Post #10 of 25
You missed out I sold one brand new for $850 just last month :) looks like it's a good meet. Too bad I can't make it

I saw that one but was reluctant as I never heard one before. So I got the LA7000 instead and heard anupong pair at the meet. Win win :)

Apr 29, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #12 of 25

@Mach3 just don't wanna be a photo bomb for @White Lotus and my face are too charming to be in the thread

and @Mach3 for your kindness to drive me home lol hope your front wheel still good :p

I would believe your intention not to photo bomb except your peace sign fingers betrayed you LOL

Front wheel all good (It's got battle scars though)

This arrived 2 days too late, maybe next meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back