Microphones & Recording Thread [Rode, Lotoo, Zoom]
Jun 2, 2021 at 7:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Dobrescu George

Reviewer: AudiophileHeaven
It just occured to me that we don't have much of a microphone thread, despite Head-Fi being one of the largest audio webbies and forums out there

So I will start.

I made a video review about rode NTG 2 Mic, recorded with Rode NTG3B mic, but with examples of both in the video

Jun 18, 2021 at 6:44 AM Post #2 of 2
Sometimes life is not only about listening, but also recording! For this very purpose, I decided to make a full comprehensive review about the H5 Recorder from Zoom!!

I actually used the portable handy recorded a lot, and when I finally upgraded to F6 and had both a mini recorder, this one, and the F6, I was able to make a full review. I understand now why you'd want to upgrade, and what the H5 does well, where it is best used, and what the other options are, so I invite you read through my comparisons, personal thoughts and feelings, and ultimately help you decide what recorder / interface would best suit your needs~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2021/06/zoom-h5-portable-handy-recorder-beast-of-a-mic.html

Zoom-H5-Recorder-XY-Microphone-Mic-Portable-16-24-Bit-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back