MicroLab SOLO6C - truly amazing powered speakers for the £70 asking price- thats for the pair!!!
Nov 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #16 of 25
Not impressed with my pair. Amp broke after less than a days use. I can power the left speaker that doesn't have an amp fine from a separate, but the right is a complete dud. Will be getting them refunded and going for a more reliable company like Genelac.

Thats strange...Ive had mine over 6 months and not a single problem! I have them playing for hours pretty much every day and often at near full volume! Cant reccomend these highly enough, in fact loads of friends are asking me where I bought them as they want to get them for Christmas!

Nov 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #17 of 25
I have them for a year now and they sound extremely good!!!
Also they are very very powerful.
I have a 12 inch sub too but i find the bass on these to be really good.
I can take a video for you to show you how low they can get.
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #21 of 25
Technical Specifications

Amplifier specs
Output power 100, Watt RMS
Power distribution 50х2, Watt
Harmonic distortion 0,3, % (1Watt, 1kHz)
Frequency response 55-20 000, Hz
Signal/Noise ratio 85, dB
Separation 55, dB
Speakers specs
Tweeter driver type 1,
Bass driver type 6,5,
Material MDF
Color dark wood
Remote control 1
Interfaces
Output terminals
Input 2RCA
Auxilliary 2RCA
Dimensions
Satellites 210 x 270 x 361, mm
Product Net weight 13,70, kg

Still haven't had the chance to get my hands on them again...got give them a another shot.

Jan 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #22 of 25
Quote:
Still haven't had the chance to get my hands on them again...got give them a another shot.

I'm glad I got a refund on mine. The Behringer B2030A monitors I replaced them with are far superior, that said, I would be very displeased if they didn't as they cost significantly more new (£230, I paid £90). 

Jan 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM Post #23 of 25
I'm glad I got a refund on mine. The Behringer B2030A monitors I replaced them with are far superior, that said, I would be very displeased if they didn't as they cost significantly more new (£230, I paid £90). 

Well I think you got a dodgy set as they broke after 1 day!

Mar 24, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #24 of 25
Has anyone tried both the SOLO 6C and the Audioengine A2? How do they compare? Thanks.

Apr 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #25 of 25
I have tried both, the A2 is better in some aspects and at a price! The Solo 6C is a great product for the price, it is not as accurate/revealing and detailed as the A2 but provides a satisfying solid music playback. The A2 is more suited for desktop use, the 6C as well if one has the space! The 6C is more warm with better bass(obvious effect of the driver size) and sounds "full" but with less detail, ofcourse you only notice this loss of detail when you compare it with the A2. There Solo 6C behaves the same at all volumes, the A2 does tend to lose some of its character when driven to loud volumes. So that's my opinion of both these very good speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back