Micro USB B to mini USB B cable
Nov 5, 2015 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Wildsurfer

100+ Head-Fier
Hi !

I just bought an iQube v3 and I'm looking for an all-male micro usb (type b) to mini usb (type b too) cable.
So far I only found one on ebay :

That'll do the job just fine if I can't find anything better, but I was wondering could find :
- more flexible
- slightly shorter
- 90° mini b side, like this :

Any ideas where I could find that ? I realize that's niche product and I'm willing to pay a bit more than the usual 3$ ebay cable, maybe 20-25$ but not more.
I could also do it myself if it's not too hard. To give you an idea, I usually make my analog cables but I have never tried digital cables.
Thanks !

Nov 6, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #2 of 4
Hi,
regarding custom cables it's probably best if you make one your own. For 25cm length you don't have to treat digital differently, just use silicone insulated 4-wire twisted pair. Only problem is finding out pinouts for different microUSB-B
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 19, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #4 of 4
I bought 2 of these, they work great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301556014007

I bought a pair too, but I found the shape awkward, it turned out to be uncomfortable to use. An aliexpress purchase wasn't satisfactory (I suspect it is the culprit that ruined my hrt dSp) so I ordered one with Cozoy. They sent me one for 15 $ shipped, nice, thin, well made, a bit too long but I can live with that.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-P3110 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back