Michael Jackson VERDICT REACHED
Jun 15, 2005 at 4:30 PM Post #121 of 123
Funny how many forget MJ is actually a musical genious due to all the out of bounds stuff which overshadows everything that has gone before.Think of MJ and you think of the trial,not the body of recordings.

I always have beleved you need to destroy the legend before the man and the model for that was Muhamad Ali who had to be publicly crucified and made out to be a menace who hated white people before "the peoples champion" could be stripped of his titles and not alloowed to make a living.

Jun 15, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #122 of 123
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWIFOSP
Face it, you (everyone) don't know jack squat about what really happened, and to suggest otherwise is amazingly arrogant.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, unless there is a confession, no one ever knows what really happened in any case. Even DNA testing is questionable. So then everyone walks, right? Planting of evidence is always a possibility, witnesses are NEVER completely reliable. Reasonable doubt is the key, and I can't figure out for the life of me why anyone has doubt that a guy who admittedly sleeps with children and has cameras outside of his bedroom, and a lives in the equivalent of Disney Land is innocent of one form or other of child molestation.

Plus, I again will point out the very real possibility that an average guy or maybe a one-time offender would easily be put away for the same charges, therefore there isn't proper justice.

Keep your opinions of one's arrogance to oneself (spoken on behalf of all the accused in this thread, including myself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back