Michael Jackson Dead
Jun 25, 2009 at 10:35 PM Post #32 of 213
Shockingly sad news. By the time you get to this thread you will probably have already known. But in case you don't, Michael Jackson was pronounced dead today of an apparent heart attack.

Let this thread serve as a memorial for his musical contributions. Please be respectful and do NOT comment on the more controversial aspects of his legacy.

Thank you

-David

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #33 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah CNN just updated saying he is in Coma, but I am not seeing any more info. Why is this trickling out so slowly? Just tell us already dammit

if the whole family isn't there yet they may be waiting before officially confirming his death

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM Post #34 of 213
That was sooo sad. He is a legend.
frown.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #36 of 213
From what it looks like he is done. All the sources seem to point for the same direction he had an issue with his heart and is either in extremely critical condition and/or dead. Either way a very sad day for his fans and listeners indeed.

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #39 of 213
Quote:

Please be respectful and do NOT comment on the more controversial aspects of his legacy.

It doesn't matter then, as long as

1) You're succesful
2) Made lots of money
3) Started a group of some kind
4) Produced art/music/other

Doesn't change the fact. I'll be happy when Gary Glitter kicks the bucket.

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:45 PM Post #40 of 213
BBC also just confirmed it

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:46 PM Post #41 of 213
Just heard right now on the radio and confirmed in our local newspaper that Michael Jackson has passed on. Man what a sad week, earlier this week Ed McMahon then earlier today Farrah Fawcett and now Michael. RIP
frown.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #42 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It doesn't matter then, as long as

1) You're succesful
2) Made lots of money
3) Started a group of some kind
4) Produced art/music/other

Doesn't change the fact. I'll be happy when Gary Glitter kicks the bucket.

x2. My work is with kids with disabilities, a fair few who have been abused. Sorry, David, but I aint crying...

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #44 of 213
Im surprised that his body has lasted this long considering the butchering and surgery it has gone through. But still, I take off my hat for his death, he is a pop legend in all accounts... And I have yet to see his rival when it comes to dancing...
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back