Meze Headphones - Hanover, Germany reviewer wanted ASAP
Feb 9, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #16 of 33
Id love to go and get them, but the trip would cost about as much as just buying them (well close to that), so i must sadly pass... But if shipping where possible id go for it. I have only reviewed one headphone so far, and that one was the SE700... (not on head-fi, and it was a short one)

Correction, it would cost about 1/2 the American price, so i might just do that, but depending on where in Hanover, it might get a bit more tricky... Now, its just up to find time for that daytrip...

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #17 of 33
I would really like to read from whom however will really get the headphones mentioned in this thread. Maybe it is only a Marketing joke, or this Company really gives nothing for Customer relationship , cause I was told yesterday to pick the headphone up and already given the contact person. A few Hours later they changed their mind and told me who will get 'em is not deceided yet. Think I'm joking no, I've the data in my inbox. Just told them do delete my personal data and you should be better of not to give your personal Data to them.
Can spend my Time better as with some mid-fi headphone shown to me as a I would do with a bone for a dog on a stick...

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #18 of 33
Well that sucks, guess this is over then...

If it where shipped, i still might think about it.

Feb 9, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #20 of 33
I would really like to read from whom however will really get the headphones mentioned in this thread. Maybe it is only a Marketing joke, or this Company really gives nothing for Customer relationship , cause I was told yesterday to pick the headphone up and already given the contact person. A few Hours later they changed their mind and told me who will get 'em is not deceided yet. Think I'm joking no, I've the data in my inbox. Just told them do delete my personal data and you should be better of not to give your personal Data to them.
Can spend my Time better as with some mid-fi headphone shown to me as a I would do with a bone for a dog on a stick...

Sounds like there might have been some miscommunication in the office ... human error is unfortunate but forgivable. 
No point jumping to distasteful conclusions about customer relations. 
frown.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #21 of 33
Than I'm hoping it's not decided yet,and offer myself as reviewer.
I would even travel to hannover to pick them up.
Would be a nice opportunity for my first review here :wink:

Feb 10, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #22 of 33

Coming through with an important update

Hi guys,

We were honestly not expecting so many of you to offer to help us out with picking up the 99 Classics stuck in Hanover. For this, we thank you!

The announcement is indeed not a joke and we apologize for the confusion created with @frankraindog and for the poor communication. 

We're still accepting applications. We will contact everybody who posted their willingness to make the trip to Hanover and we will release an official statement on who will get to pick up the headphones on the 17th of February, in one week's time.

Thank you, again, for all your support!

The Meze Team

Meze Audio Design. Comfort. Sound. True audio. Stay updated on Meze Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/mezeaudio https://twitter.com/mezeaudio https://www.instagram.com/mezeaudio/ https://www.mezeaudio.com/ marketing@mezeaudio.com
Feb 10, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #24 of 33
I live near to Hanover so I can personally visit you guys and would really love to pick them and try them out. These headphones are beautiful and very well designed so please don't destroy them.

Feb 12, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #28 of 33
  Shame it was not London! 
biggrin.gif

Amen brother! I'd be the first one there lol

My german partner is from Hamburg he can travel by train and pick the pair... don't  kill it LOL, will write to him  of this thread LOL. I don't like my current sony headphones for classical music.

Don't Buy headphones from stores, Adopt them
biggrin.gif

This should be the new way of getting IEMs and HPs! Totally sold!

Feb 14, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #29 of 33
I'm in Frankfurt and would like the chance to review your headphones. I'd have a contest on here afterwards so another headfier can have them.

We could meet at the Pro Light and Sound. Great backdrop for some pictures and the start of the review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back