Message for FYDave and ItsRy
Jun 26, 2009 at 10:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 86

Billyk

500+ Head-Fier
Family, Friends, Community...
You would do anything for a family member, son, daughter, sister, etc. including endangering yourself. Heck I would give my life for my children.
Friends, well in my small circle we would do quite a lot for each other, and have bailed each other out of some tough spots.
Community, well for example my neighbor had a heart attack last winter. So we have been shoveling his driveway, mowing his lawn and whatever little work he used to do to keep his property.
Head-Fi, as a community of friends we came together and helped one of our own by donating a few bucks here and there to put things right for him.
As John Lennon said "Imagine..."

I hope you read this and think about it and that it puts things in perspective a bit for you about what really matters.

Peace,
Bill K

Jun 26, 2009 at 1:17 PM Post #2 of 86
Very well put!
Helping others out may not benefit yourself in the short run, but in the long run it may be totally different...

Peace!
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 2:38 PM Post #5 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wonder if we can add a poll for who all wants both of them banned?
very_evil_smiley.gif

In any case, I'll do a group hug [size=xx-small]as soon as gatto gets in here. [/size]

Horndog!
very_evil_smiley.gif

She's so out of your league....

And polls for bannage never end well from what I've seen.

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #9 of 86
You can't just let it die? If you honestly wanted to "reach" and "touch" Dave and myself, you would have sent both of us a PM. As it is, posting this again in a public forum is simply an effort on your part to stir up the flames again, which is quite contrary to the message of "peace, love and community" that you're trying to espouse here. I, for one, find this offensive and hope this thread gets locked just as the other one did. You're doing nothing here but trying to pick a fight and we've already had 25 pages of that. Let it go and grow up.

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #10 of 86
lmao guys, way to start derailing the thread
tongue.gif

unfortunately this message is clearly not going to do anything for FYdave. Luckily it looks like he'll never be able to reproduce as he cannot (and hopefully never will) find a girlfriend so the world will only need to deal with his DNA for the rest of his lifetime.

edit: ItsRY.... why are you still here? either you're dense or you just don't care that nobody likes you

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:48 PM Post #11 of 86
Dave, why don't you just reconsider.
I don't know exactly what words have all been said, but you can always put this back straight. People forgive, and I think mule will.

Even if you don't see your actions as wrong, even if those traded items were both in good shape.
If someone wants to reverse things, do it. Swallow your pride if you're right, or do the right thing if you know that you're wrong.

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #12 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsRy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can't just let it die? If you honestly wanted to "reach" and "touch" Dave and myself, you would have sent both of us a PM. As it is, posting this again in a public forum is simply an effort on your part to stir up the flames again, which is quite contrary to the message of "peace, love and community" that you're trying to espouse here. I, for one, find this offensive and hope this thread gets locked just as the other one did. You're doing nothing here but trying to pick a fight and we've already had 25 pages of that. Let it go and grow up.

Quote:

Let it go and grow up.

Quote:

grow up.

Te he he.
tongue.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #13 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Family, Friends, Community...
You would do anything for a family member, son, daughter, sister, etc. including endangering yourself. Heck I would give my life for my children.
Friends, well in my small circle we would do quite a lot for each other, and have bailed each other out of some tough spots.
Community, well for example my neighbor had a heart attack last winter. So we have been shoveling his driveway, mowing his lawn and whatever little work he used to do to keep his property.
Head-Fi, as a community of friends we came together and helped one of our own by donating a few bucks here and there to put things right for him.
As John Lennon said "Imagine..."

I hope you read this and think about it and that it puts things in perspective a bit for you about what really matters.

Peace,
Bill K

Well come on then. Do tell me how to be a better person, good sir.

I'm waiting to have all your wisdom passed down unto me.

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #14 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by FYDave /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And that's about all I have to say to you, good sir.

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #15 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by FYDave /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Low lifes of your sort are beyond redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back