Mesa Boogie Tube Integrated Amp
Mar 19, 2003 at 8:55 PM Post #5 of 29
Actually closed without meeting the reserve. It's been reposted.

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 19, 2003 at 11:22 PM Post #8 of 29
If I remember correctly I've heard good things about the Tigris, I never realized it was Mesa Boogie. Can't remember anything specific though sorry. I have a feeling that it would be a pretty decent amp for $1600 especially if you plan to use it for double duty as speaker and headphone amp. Of course that's just speculation.

Mar 20, 2003 at 12:42 AM Post #9 of 29
Hirsch, back off from that Buy it Now button. BACK OFF I SAY!!! You don't want to do this!!!

evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2003 at 7:12 AM Post #10 of 29
Quote:

Originally posted by Vertigo-1
Hirsch, back off from that Buy it Now button. BACK OFF I SAY!!! You don't want to do this!!!

If that had been posted this past Fall, think of the heating bills I could have saved money on over the winter.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Alas, it's very possible that I actually have enough tube amps right now (wait a minute. This is integrated. I could drive my SL-600's...I may NOT have enough tube amps. But definitely not enough money, so it's out of my radar unless I accidentally wander over to ebay and accidentally enter a bid...
tongue.gif
)

In reality, a source upgrade hit the top of my priority list, and I just bought one, so I'm out of the running for more amps for a bit.
smily_headphones1.gif

Still, the Buy-it-Now button looks so big and inviting...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2003 at 2:59 PM Post #11 of 29
Hum... so all u head junkies out there.. n no one has this switchable speak/ headphone amp???

Surely someone has heard this thing?...... Or do I just have to buy it ... and review... to take one for the team?

Mar 20, 2003 at 8:52 PM Post #12 of 29
Quote:

Originally posted by indigosax
Hum... so all u head junkies out there.. n no one has this switchable speak/ headphone amp???

Surely someone has heard this thing?...... Or do I just have to buy it ... and review... to take one for the team?

I think your going to have to take one for the team.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 22, 2003 at 7:41 PM Post #14 of 29
Wow, just got done reading the web site and that thing looks sweet! I've always like their tube gear, especially the guitar amps. Come on Indigo, take one for the team!

Mar 22, 2003 at 11:33 PM Post #15 of 29
Was prepared to take one for the team.... paypal account locked in...and as the hour rose near...the enter key got hot.....sweating the last moments a voice rung out......

"Chris...... dont buy that........."

Fighting back the horrible guilt I remained poised....ready to attack..... the Shock and awe of my bid...was to impress all and creat fear in the minds of all the other bidders......

then it came......

**Click**

and as the "You have been out-bid by another bidder"

flashed accross the screen.... I realized all of the hype was lost, my campaign had failed! All of my stress and effort...for nothing more than a few yellow letters.

**sigh** I supposed it was ment to be!

I will plug into my new ear+, close my eyes..and think "What the tigress would have been..... maybe I was not ready.... Maybe...
It was not ready for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back