Memorable quotes from friends, family etc..
Aug 8, 2002 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

disturbed

500+ Head-Fier
Well I was sitting one day and out of the blue I remembered my grandpa. He is a sweet person with a generous heart.

I remembered a day he was all grumpy and fuddy duddy. He goes to the bathroom with a scowl on his face and I was bewildered. After about 2 hours he comes out with this huge goofy grin on his face. I asked him what happened and he told me a line in Gujarati which I will translate into English:

"The day always seems brighter when you come out of the bathroom
biggrin.gif
"

After saying that he flashed me a grin which looked like he was smiling for president
smily_headphones1.gif

I would classify that as an original quote as I don't think he has ever heard that one before. By the way if any of you are wondering why he said that line ..... it's because he has constipation problems
eek.gif
. LoL
smily_headphones1.gif

Would anyone like to share some memorable quotes? moments?

Aug 9, 2002 at 12:53 AM Post #2 of 2
Dad: "I had a bad day today, I kept thinking I was gonna go to hell for being christian."

Grandma, Dads side: "SHAWN!!! Make sure the towel on the floor is straight you left wrinkles in it... ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??!!"

Grandpa, Dads side: "...." (never met him, yet he lives)

Step Grandpa: "Ruff Ruff"

Uncle1 : Lying face down in the sand on waiki beach after no one had seen him for over 5 years and my Dad stumbles upon him by chance... "Leave me alone."

Uncle2 : Business man, bachelors in business asks me, a 17 year old... "Do you know of any good stocks?"

Uncle3 : "Were gonna roast a pig in your honor!" And they did, but I didnt partake of it.

Aunt : "Do you ever free willy?"

Mom: *Pounding on the steering wheel* and yelling "NOBODY HELPS ME, YOU DONT HELP ME, NINA DOESNT HELP ME, *******IT" as we careen down the highway.

Grandma, Moms side: "They say vinegar and olive oil will cure anything."

Grandpa, moms side: "My mom murdered my father, she poisoned him." "I remember at his funeral she collapsed on his casket after everyone had left yelling 'Oh god what have I done'." Probably lying out his ass.

"I'm dying of cancer and I'm moving to Tennessee." Years later he still lives.

Sister: "I had this dream that you and your friends were dancing around outside the house sewing oranges on string like popcorn and singing ring around the rosie."

Me: After reading Metamorphosis I pretended with my sister that I thought I was turning into a cow, I did it for 2 days until she started crying.... "Nina... Nina help, HEEEELLLPP, aaarrrhghggh, helllp.... moo- STOP IT, maaahhaooooo... Im a cow, Im a cow Im a COW, Im a cow...." she starts sobbing...

Aunt1 moms side: "These vegetables don't taste like bleach."

Uncle1 : "yep" "uh huh" "heh" "well..." "honey..."

Uncle2 : "So Shawn whats your view on artificial intelligence?"

Aunt2 : "I love my new nose"

Cousin1 : "I'm doing my thesis on the psychology of womans fashion."

Cousin2 : "I've been stoned everyday since I was 15." (age near 30)

Cousin3 : unknown, rehab. I know he once said "Make me some eggs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back