Member this...
Jan 5, 2005 at 4:20 AM Post #16 of 20
This is exactly why my presence is needed at Head-Fi. You guys need some levity in your lives. You are so dreary and downtrodden.
wink.gif

Thanks for the fun day, it was special!

gb

P.S. Howdy ToddR, How's the Cary? Good I hope. Yup, I've sold the whole farm except the piglets. I do have an assortment of them--all pink though. I do have a few new things mostly related to computer media server gear and a nice little MCH system. But it is all lo-fi compared to my old system. Anyway, I think I am going to do some headphoning for a while, its a good way to have a high-end experience w/o breaking the bank. If I ever get up your way, I'd love to sneak a listen to the VSMs. I am sure you're gonna love 'em.

Jan 5, 2005 at 4:43 AM Post #17 of 20
Nice to see you posting again, Gary. But even more fun is the fact that you've cycled back to headphones again!

Jan 5, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #18 of 20
Day 2 of Head-FI.

woulda been DAY 1 but it was after midnight of the first day so i got screwed on the date thingy.

then i had to threaten Jude with continuous thread craps and total kaos if he did not make me a mod.Jude was easy back then and fell for it.........

The rest ?

History !

In "dog" years it is like a bazillion or two years ago...
cool.gif

Jan 5, 2005 at 11:55 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

In "dog" years it is like a bazillion or two years ago...

So Rickcr42...that would be like .000000121 posts per day in doggie math?

Day 2 of the rest of my Head-Fi life, or is it day 1...AGAIN?

Jan 7, 2005 at 10:54 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

So Rickcr42...that would be like .000000121 posts per day in doggie math?

Nah !

I post in flurries man !

all or nothing with me (in ALL things
wink.gif
)-post like a madman for a couple of weeks then fall off the planet (dissapear) for a month or two so i can build up my energy reserves for the next assault on head-fi
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back