Melosinnovations.com ???
Mar 27, 2007 at 9:25 PM Post #16 of 21
very very interesting, i hope they're up and running before june.

edit: there's this.

edit2: the internet is a scary place. i was looking for more information and found this; looks like another head-fier has similar browsing history to me. creepy, eh? why that dirty ebay sniper... for shame.

10.5_mini_rurman_red.jpg

Mar 27, 2007 at 10:01 PM Post #17 of 21
Nice! I'm so hoping they will produce something similiar to the SHA-gold so my grados can get to feel real synergy
rs1smile.gif
. Anyone remembers how much they were priced as new?

Mar 27, 2007 at 10:10 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"all vestiges of "hybrid" circuitry (except for headphone follower drivers) are removed"

waitaminnite. what is this supposed to mean? the headphone out is still going to be a hybrid? aren't we all headphone lovers, gang? let's demand a tubey headphone follower driver too, whatever that is!
lambda.gif

a tube ouput variant of the melos "super headphone amp" would not be tough to make.

but the output impedance would either be much higher or the whole thing would weigh much alot.

Mar 27, 2007 at 10:13 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm pretty sure there's no new products. they're just upgrading/restoring old melos products

I just re-read the text on the front page, and yeah it does seem like it's "only" newly designed upgrades that will be available. Still an interesting project, though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back