Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September
Aug 1, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #47 of 229

Quote:
I'll bring a Njoe Tjoeb, a tube-modified Marantz

Also just got hold of a K1000, I'll bring that along too... Exciting stuff

If anyone's interested, Ultrasone Ed8 and 10 are possibilites. Just let me know.

K1000, ED8, ED10, PLZ, PLZ, bring them.  This gonna be so fun~!   If there is no problem with my time schedual, I will bring all my stuffs in my signature. :D

Aug 1, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #50 of 229
NO!!!  Im not prepared to meet the edition 8's yet!!!
absolutely not!!

My wallet is not ready!!

Its like meeting the girl of your dreams right after rolling around in the garbage bin....

Aug 1, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #51 of 229

Quote:
I'll bring a Njoe Tjoeb, a tube-modified Marantz

Also just got hold of a K1000, I'll bring that along too... Exciting stuff

If anyone's interested, Ultrasone Ed8 and 10 are possibilites. Just let me know.

Very very exciting, Jaben's going to need two tables at this rate!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 3, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #52 of 229
Im interested in going as well. Will be going in from CBD via public transport.
Stuff I'll birng:
FA-002w BLB
Fiio E7/E9 Combo
Etymotic ER4P (not confirmed)

I can also bring my sennheiser HD280pro & Koss KSC75 if anyone is interested but im assuming no one will bother when there are so many high end stuff around XD

Aug 4, 2011 at 3:07 AM Post #53 of 229
I'd say just bring what you'd like to bring, the purpose of this meet is really just to have something for everyone and not everyone's going to be buying $1000 equipment so don't be discouraged in bringing the HD280pro or KSC75 just because there's more expensive gear on show
wink_face.gif

Aug 4, 2011 at 4:49 AM Post #54 of 229
Hey guys,

I'll also bring the following IEMS/earbuds for you guys to listen to:

thinksound ts02+mic
thinksound rain
MEElectronics A151
MEElectronics CC51
Atomic Floyd AirJax

I also have other IEM's but don't really have enough spare tips to go around.

Aug 4, 2011 at 5:23 AM Post #55 of 229
Billy, generally people bring their own tips and so it might be possible for you to just bring along some IEM's without having to use up new tips in the process, those interested can come over to your table and throw on some of their own tips and listen away. Ideally those whom are going to this meet for the IEMs, I would ask you to bring along your own tips for this reason.

Aug 4, 2011 at 6:59 AM Post #56 of 229

Quote:
A high-end Ultrasone would be nice, curious what all the fuss is about =)

From my experience it been about hurting your ears.  :wink:

Aug 4, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #57 of 229

Quote:
Billy, generally people bring their own tips and so it might be possible for you to just bring along some IEM's without having to use up new tips in the process, those interested can come over to your table and throw on some of their own tips and listen away. Ideally those whom are going to this meet for the IEMs, I would ask you to bring along your own tips for this reason.

Great, thanks.  This would allow me to bring a few more down.  Have to go through my box of goodies again...  For what I can, I'll bring down extra tips, as you really need to have the right tips to achieve a good seal, otherwise you might be missing what the IEM is all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back