Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September
Aug 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #78 of 229

Quote:
Hey Everyone.

Addicted To Audio will be bringing the following items, please let us know if there is anything else of interest and we should be able to accomodate.

Sennheiser HD600
Sennheiser HD650
Sennheiser HD800
Sennheiser MM550
Lehmann Black Cube Linear
Ultrasone Edition 8
Ultrasone Edition 10
Ultrasone Pro 900
Ultrasone HFI 780
Ultrasone Zino
Sugden CD21
Shure SE210
Shure SE420
Shure SE535
AT AD700
AT AD900
AT A900
AT W1000X
AT M50
AT ANC7b
Klipsch S4i
Klipsch S5i
Klipsch X10i
a-JAYS 4
Koss KSC75
Koss Porta Pro

Oh hey, there's all my headphones accounted for.
I feel like such a parasite now.
ph34r.gif

Aug 6, 2011 at 3:54 AM Post #80 of 229
I feel sad that I will miss this meeting.
eek.gif
I really want to try the ED8 and ED10!

Aug 7, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #83 of 229
I saw that today, looks like a very interesting product... Will Jaben be bringing one to the meet?

Aug 8, 2011 at 12:46 AM Post #84 of 229
Count me in! I'll send a PM soon. Unfortunately I have cut down my headphone equipment since the first meet earlier this year, and I will most likely have only the Audio-GD FUN and HD598 to bring (maybe the AD2000 if my Dad is nice enough to lend them).

Aug 9, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #86 of 229
Happy to come along and bring my 325i to add to the Grado contigency.

My only qualm is my paltry lack of source - My unwieldy PC is my main rig. Any chance of 'buddying up' so that we can share rigs?

As in laptop, DAC and Amp. I can bring along my HP Mini 10'' in that case but I'll be amp-less and Dac-less.

Aug 9, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #87 of 229
The meet has been moved to a new address due to concerns over capacity. Many thanks to George and Cornelius from Addicted to Audio for lending us the space for a day.

The entrance is on Woodlands Avenue, just off High Street but the building complex is at 792-796 High Street, Kew East. The venue has plenty of parking both on-site and on the street as well as multiple public transport options.

I'll be emailing this new info out to all those who've already signed up, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will do my best to assist anyone who may have trouble getting to this place. There are a number of ways to get there via public transport, check Metlink's Journey Planner for specific details on how to get there from your location!

If you have any concerns or issues, please raise them in this thread or contact me directly.

I also took a quick video tour of the new venue for those curious, sorry for my lazy camera(phone)work: http://vimeo.com/27472146. Come meet-day it won't be so bare and there will be plenty of tables and seating for everyone. We may split the MOTs attending off into their own rooms or just have that option available for intensive listening sessions with individual gear. What do you guys think?

Aug 9, 2011 at 3:09 AM Post #88 of 229

Quote:
Happy to come along and bring my 325i to add to the Grado contigency.

My only qualm is my paltry lack of source - My unwieldy PC is my main rig. Any chance of 'buddying up' so that we can share rigs?

As in laptop, DAC and Amp. I can bring along my HP Mini 10'' in that case but I'll be amp-less and Dac-less.

You're welcome to plug into my setup. I'm sure many others will be happy to share on the day, after all, that's what this meet is about!

Aug 9, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #89 of 229
Very happy that the venue has been moved!! It's now closer to where i work...
I will be there from 10.30-11.30 (just 1 hour
frown.gif
 )

i will bring my Sennheiser Baby Orpheus HE-60 , HEV70 and Wadia 170i with me.
biggrin.gif

Aug 9, 2011 at 3:47 AM Post #90 of 229
I think I just giggled in excitement...
eek.gif
Really excited to hear the HE-60! Very happy that the new venue can accommodate you, a pity you can only attend for an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back