Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14
Apr 4, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #286 of 311
So, @billymav - those of us with amps/dacs/big things, would you like us to arrive at midday to set-up?

I don't think I'll make it until 12:30 at any rate, could you guys pleeeeeaaae leave me some table space? Preferably next to @Loquah , as I won't be finishing work until 6:00 or 7:00 am tomorrow morning.

My setup takes about this much room:

Plus a few sets of cans. You get the idea.

Hope this is OK!

Apr 4, 2014 at 7:29 PM Post #287 of 311
  So, @billymav - those of us with amps/dacs/big things, would you like us to arrive at midday to set-up?

I don't think I'll make it until 12:30 at any rate, could you guys pleeeeeaaae leave me some table space? Preferably next to @Loquah , as I won't be finishing work until 6:00 or 7:00 am tomorrow morning.

Hope this is OK!

I'll save you a place next to me. Looking forward to an HE-500 vs LCD-2 showdown from the S.E.X.!

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:27 AM Post #288 of 311
If you have a lot of desktop gear please try to come a little early to set it up. 

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:41 AM Post #289 of 311
  If you have a lot of desktop gear please try to come a little early to set it up. 

I don't have much, but I'll try to get there by 12pm or earlier by a bit to help out or anything.

Also...Where can I park? Or what's the time limit for the parallel parking on the main street? Aaand, is there a train station parking zone? 

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:46 AM Post #290 of 311
  I don't have much, but I'll try to get there by 12pm or earlier by a bit to help out or anything.

Also...Where can I park? Or what's the time limit for the parallel parking on the main street? Aaand, is there a train station parking zone? 

Sorry, can't help you out there lol. 

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #292 of 311
Most likely out of the question for me sorry buddy - working very late tonight. I'll do my best. Hope you guys don't mind, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

Should be fine. Be careful moving that La Figaro 
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2014 at 6:08 AM Post #293 of 311

Hey guys,

Parking in Porter St is 2 hours, for Sunday it should be ok to find something (and you can check easily if your tyres are marked - there's no sneaky systems to track you!). 

You can also try and park at 44 Porter St (Magnet Packaging), there's space in front of their building.  Please park in away to let others park as well.  What ever you do, please do not part in any parking spaces in front of Golden Breed, otherwise we'll have another incident with the owner again, LOL!

The train station is super close, but no parking.  Prahran market is close, but parking is on the other side, and could be too far to park.  Even along Commercial Road is quite free and only timed I think until 12.30pm.

We also have a couple of visitor spaces under the building, but on Sunday these are normally busy, and we'll use these as a last resort!

If you cant find parking anywhere near, please call the office number (03) 9510 7503 and we'll try and help.

See you guys tomorrow!

Cheers,
Billy

Apr 5, 2014 at 6:14 AM Post #294 of 311

Hey guys,

Parking in Porter St is 2 hours, for Sunday it should be ok to find something (and you can check easily if your tyres are marked - there's no sneaky systems to track you!). 

You can also try and park at 44 Porter St (Magnet Packaging), there's space in front of their building.  Please park in away to let others park as well.  What ever you do, please do not part in any parking spaces in front of Golden Breed, otherwise we'll have another incident with the owner again, LOL!

The train station is super close, but no parking.  Prahran market is close, but parking is on the other side, and could be too far to park.  Even along Commercial Road is quite free and only timed I think until 12.30pm.

We also have a couple of visitor spaces under the building, but on Sunday these are normally busy, and we'll use these as a last resort!

If you cant find parking anywhere near, please call the office number (03) 9510 7503 and we'll try and help.

See you guys tomorrow!

Cheers,
Billy

Great! Thanks Billy!

Might just plant myself along Commercial road and walk the rest of the distance, seeing that I don't have much gear to bring. I'll do my best not to rack up any tickets, haha. 
Is 44 Porter just down from where you are a little?

Apr 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #295 of 311
  Great! Thanks Billy!

Might just plant myself along Commercial road and walk the rest of the distance, seeing that I don't have much gear to bring. I'll do my best not to rack up any tickets, haha. 
Is 44 Porter just down from where you are a little?

Try Porter St first, there might be plenty of spots anyway.  44 Porter St is 4 doors up from us towards the Prahran station (further away from Commercial Road).

Apr 5, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #296 of 311

Try Porter St first, there might be plenty of spots anyway.  44 Porter St is 4 doors up from us towards the Prahran station (further away from Commercial Road).

Oh, I see. Definitely will try Porter first:)

Apr 5, 2014 at 9:23 AM Post #299 of 311

Hope this is OK!

Nice abode there mate. is that an indoor swimming pool just outside your home studio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back