Email title : Head-Fi Melb Meet [UserName] {how many people}
And in the email -
1. name (and head-fi nickname)
2. contact (phone and email probably)
3. equipments will bring
4. Cars and suburbs?
5. other comments or suggestions

BTW,
please let me know also who's bringing owerboards and extension cables etc.
Or anyone's gonna drive and which suburbs they are from, so maybe carpool can be organise for those who want to bring larger gears =)
It will be easier if owners tags their own goodies, but I could bring my Dymo buddy I guess...

My contact: Yukari 0431321862

Guys,
I had a search in GLEN EIRA COUNCIL's website, there are other possible venue we can consider:

Packer Park Hall http://www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/Page/...age_Id=671&h=0
Duncan Mackinnon Reserve Social Room http://www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/Page/...age_Id=664&h=0
Though I migh meed to call and ask if they have ebough power sockets...
Carnbegie library also got a meeting room i think, but might be a bit more pricy thou convenient by trains and got parking around there...

Mar 7, 2010 at 5:38 AM Post #125 of 368
Sent you an e-mail
biggrin.gif
Long request, yes, but oh well
tongue.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 5:48 AM Post #126 of 368
OK , to keep track of updates, please all check on the first post. I will try my best to update whenever possible =)

Mar 8, 2010 at 8:14 AM Post #132 of 368
Hope all goes swell. Oh btw to anyone that cares at all, I will not have DT880 600ohm in time for the meet. I need to buy a new graphics card, sell my current then with that money get the DT880. I will be lucky to buy the DT880 on the 20th, yet alone have them by then
frown.gif
Damn slow PayPal and bank. Takes over a week to put money from bank into paypal
frown.gif

Mar 8, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #133 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hope all goes swell. Oh btw to anyone that cares at all, I will not have DT880 600ohm in time for the meet. I need to buy a new graphics card, sell my current then with that money get the DT880. I will be lucky to buy the DT880 on the 20th, yet alone have them by then
frown.gif
Damn slow PayPal and bank. Takes over a week to put money from bank into paypal
frown.gif

I would want to hear to the DT 880, in fact looking forward to them, you could transfer the money into your paypal now, that way you don't have to wait.

Mar 8, 2010 at 8:21 AM Post #134 of 368
Nah that's the thing, I transferred it into PayPal last Wednesday, still hasn't cleared. Because I received some more cash, I transferred that on Thursday and I don't think it starts transferring until the other completes
frown.gif
Sorry for the disappointment. I NEED to get that graphics card, $350usd for an ATI 5870. Is like $519aud here at the cheapest.

Mar 8, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #135 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nah that's the thing, I transferred it into PayPal last Wednesday, still hasn't cleared. Because I received some more cash, I transferred that on Thursday and I don't think it starts transferring until the other completes
frown.gif
Sorry for the disappointment. I NEED to get that graphics card, $350usd for an ATI 5870. Is like $519aud here at the cheapest.

That is fine, there is plenty of other gear that will be at our meet
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back