Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014
Aug 15, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #32 of 311
I'd love to join as well. 
Will bring the following:

HD800
T5p
Lynx Hilo

and possibly a balanced amp, if I manage to get it in time.

EDIT: Regarding time and venue I have no preferences, although it was always good to be able to snoop around Billy's stock and sniff out some bargains.

Aug 15, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #33 of 311
Good to have you in the Melbourne headfi community now show!
wink.gif

And it's good to be back in Melbourne. I think I've been going overboard. I'll just pick up a few more headphones and amps and I'll be done for the winter. :wink:

Aug 16, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #37 of 311
My 2012 LCD 2.2 are on the way back from the US. Thinking of upgrading LCD3 to LCD3F.
Most likely will have the LCD2.2 with wood connectors and new LCD3F at the meet.

Aug 16, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #39 of 311
Any idea roughly when this might happen?
I have my birthday on the 5th sep weekend. Engagement party on weekend of the 13th sep, taking my son for his first zoo trip around the end of sep.
Got oktoberfest party first weekend of October if I remember. Pretty right after that until November when I have a ski race unless I am on the Murray trainung prior.
Lol.
So chances are. Book it in and I will see if I can get there lol.

On the plus side I have marital clearance lol.

Got the cups on my grados. Did the venting mod and quarter mod. Will leave the cable mods until I decide if I am changing the drivers.
They sound very warm now. Almost too much so so will be doing some playing around to hopefully extract some more detail from them.

Aug 16, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #42 of 311
Yes, October would be better. I have 2 big birthdays but I suppose I can sneak out of that. Going to be in Adelaide in  the second half of September.

Aug 23, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #44 of 311
Keen! Can bring my extended yoke rod LCD 2.2 if need be.

What's that? For big heads (or hair)?

On other matters, I've had a crazy week so apologies for lack of progress, but I will chat to Billy about some potential dates this week so we can lock this down soon with a date and time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back