Melbourne head-fi 2nd meet 2010
Jun 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #91 of 183

Quote:
I did enquire with Woo Audio sometimes ago, I would be interested in group buy.

Cool
Maybe we can ask in the meet and see how many will be interested, I can then contact woo and ask for a quotation and date available.

Quote:

Woo stands look beautiful (both the HPS-H and HPS-R - I havent seen the HPS-T before). And like their amps they are also very solidly built.

At the moment it looks like I need quite a few more headphone stands so if you are willing to re-ship to Sydney I may be interested. Then again it may be cheaper if I just get them direct from Woo. Anyway PM me if you get something up :D

Sure. Will let u know if we're doing a group buy.

Jun 2, 2010 at 10:25 AM Post #92 of 183

Quote:
Haha
I am not sure, but if it's free, I am sure someone will be happy to take it.
Maybe a lucky draw? LOL
But pls make sure it still works before bring it =P

It's up to you.... It can be a lucky draw (If I can go and If I can bring it ^ ^)
I tested it last night it works quite well but it sometimes does not smoothly play (it needs warm-up ^ ^) 
biggrin.gif

I almost forget that I'll give the player and remote control but no power cord.... I have to use my printer's power cord when I use it....T-T

P.S. I bought it from ebay in cheap price. I'll have to go back soon and I cannot take it with me so ... I'll give it... ^ ^
P.S 2... If I cannot join the meeting or if I cannot bring it to the meeting, I will deliver it (and it should be pick up in CBD or somewhere else ^ ^)

Jun 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #93 of 183

Quote:
It's up to you.... It can be a lucky draw (If I can go and If I can bring it ^ ^)
I tested it last night it works quite well but it sometimes does not smoothly play (it needs warm-up ^ ^) 
biggrin.gif

I almost forget that I'll give the player and remote control but no power cord.... I have to use my printer's power cord when I use it....T-T

P.S. I bought it from ebay in cheap price. I'll have to go back soon and I cannot take it with me so ... I'll give it... ^ ^
P.S 2... If I cannot join the meeting or if I cannot bring it to the meeting, I will deliver it (and it should be pick up in CBD or somewhere else ^ ^)

Thanks!
Hope u're able to come =)

Jun 2, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #94 of 183

Quote:

Thanks!
Hope u're able to come =)

Thank you very much Yukari...

You're welcome...

I almost bought Woo Stands in Thailand (The price was around AU$50 - 60) but I have to study here so I didn't buy it .....
So I use a banana hanger instead (from $2 shop) .... ^ ^ (in Thailand)

Woo Stands are very beautiful (simply beautiful).... I like it but my budget was run out...

Jun 3, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #97 of 183
Quote:

Thank you very much Yukari...

You're welcome...

I almost bought Woo Stands in Thailand (The price was around AU$50 - 60) but I have to study here so I didn't buy it .....
So I use a banana hanger instead (from $2 shop) .... ^ ^ (in Thailand)

Woo Stands are very beautiful (simply beautiful).... I like it but my budget was run out...

Yeah, they're nice, but I'd really love some of these for my stax.

Jun 3, 2010 at 2:55 AM Post #99 of 183

Quote:
Yeah, they're nice, but I'd really love some of these for my stax.

oh the omega hp stands....they are quite expensive....probably not in my price range for a hp stand LOL

Jun 3, 2010 at 3:41 AM Post #101 of 183
Excellent.  Shall bring my ps3 and some blu-ray audio discs.  :D

Jun 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM Post #104 of 183

Quote:
Yeh that's true. I've been having a very interesting conversation with Vlad (Svyr) about them...

btw how's your Stax going?

Love my stax. Only downside now is I still haven't got a decent source for it LOL
Have u heard of the KOSS ESP950? Wonder how does it sounds compare with Stax.

Quote:
The date changed,why did we do that,i may not be able to make it
confused_face.gif
,preferred the 26th.

kunal....TODAY IS JUNE 3. LOL
Please check post#1 at all times
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I think that's the date of the update ,not the date of the meeting.

Yup, that's correct.

Jun 3, 2010 at 7:53 AM Post #105 of 183

Quote:
Love my stax. Only downside now is I still haven't got a decent source for it LOL
Have u heard of the KOSS ESP950? Wonder how does it sounds compare with Stax.

kunal....TODAY IS JUNE 3. LOL
Please check post#1 at all times
biggrin.gif

Yup, that's correct.

I goofed up,sorry I was feeling you meant 3rd July
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back